AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

April M1

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Still waiting on mine!!! I ordered the 16GB gold, how is it im getting nov 9-27th when mine doesn't seem that high in demand and i ordered on the 12th!

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Real time tracking for fedex is available if you google it. I have a business account with them. Not sure if that matters. It shows the approx location of the truck your package is on. I watched it make some stops down town in my small Indiana town. Then it headed for my house. Pretty cool.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Real time tracking for fedex is available if you google it. I have a business account with them. Not sure if that matters. It shows the approx location of the truck your package is on. I watched it make some stops down town in my small Indiana town. Then it headed for my house. Pretty cool.

that's kinda cool. I'll have to search that if I ever get an email saying mine shipped.

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site

I did the same thing. No business account with FedEx. So it will work.

juanvale14

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Ordered a 16 gig gold plus on the 12th at 8:36 pm and still no change on delivery date of 11/9-11/27 but I also changed my order to a 64 gig but was told it wouldn't effect my status in any way.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Well I've read on here that some people who ordered after the 12th have received theirs already so I really doubt that is the case.

It's true actually. But I think most people ordered on the 12th and maybe they did everyone else's first? I dunno. It was att mainly that went out of order big time with their first shipment.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok24