Sprint IPhone 6 Plus

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I woke at 3a.m to pre order my phone and both sprint and apple website was down . I stayed up for two hours than took a hour nap into 6a.m

I was to wait into October 10-17 . Was anyone who was a sprint user got lucky because I am reading a lot about the other phone carriers not much on sprint

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I stayed up that night to order thru Sprint as well.. Started trying at 200 am. It was a Major nightmare for sure. Sprint sight was down and I couldn't get it to load, so I called the order by phone number at 204 am.. Put on hold, used a 2nd phone to call same line, put on hold . Then I kept trying sprint site.. The Sprint site would start to load and never finish. I was trying on my iPad and laptop. Finally got order placed at 324 am.. After trying since 200 am. When all was said and done, I never got Sprint to answer either line on phones...after 1 hour and 40 mins.. Nuts.. My order is for 6 Plus Gold 64 gig. My order has always said delivers in up to 3 weeks.. Any news on anyone else's Sprint order??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I haven't ordered mine yet but I spoke to corporate and they are saying there are no guarantees on a date and they're looking at a 4-6 week timeframe for delivery. We're realistically looking at the end of October for delivery unless Apple can keep up with demand a little faster. One store near me said they aren't even launching the 6+ on the 19th so take that for what it's worth (stores are sometimes unsure or under orders to not talk so that may or may not be 100% true, but they sure weren't interested in retaining my business when I said Verizon and AT&T were launching on the 19th and they told me, and I quote, "Well go to one if them then.")

mommybetts

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I called a store and was told they are pushing everybody back to 4-6 weeks and they will not be getting any 6+ on the 19th.
So what about the pre orders that was done in the stores? I called the Sprint store today to see if they could track my order, because I do have a order number on my receipt and I was told that I had to wait until Friday.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
So what about the pre orders that was done in the stores? I called the Sprint store today to see if they could track my order, because I do have a order number on my receipt and I was told that I had to wait until Friday.
I called order support and was told no one is getting 6+ I don't know how true this is but I don't think the stores will have 6+ I think their main concern is filling pre-orders. I don't know what to believe anymore but it's making me mad that my wait could be 6 weeks and my money is gone.

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
This is my 3rd preorder..,2 of which were with Sprint. I've seen these won't arrive by the 19th or even within 3 weeks. I'm convinced that some Sprint customers will receive their 6 plus within that time frame. Maybe not many, but to say Sprint will not be delivering any 6 plus is a bit far fetched. It's the same song and dance every preorder. Sprint is covering their butts. Don't give up hope.. look at this way, by preordering the 6 plus, we are already ahead of the curve. My 5 preorder said 3 to 4 weeks... I got it delivered on launch day.

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I do agree finding a 6 plus in a Sprint store on launch day.. Is pretty much a given .. No

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I called order support and was told no one is getting 6+ I don't know how true this is but I don't think the stores will have 6+ I think their main concern is filling pre-orders. I don't know what to believe anymore but it's making me mad that my wait could be 6 weeks and my money is gone.

Still don't want to blame Sprint?

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Still don't want to blame Sprint?
Nah I'm keeping up the hope. It's a lot of misinformation.

It's a guy on reddit that claims he works for sprint in the warehouse and they had 200,000 iPhone 6+ it's just a lot of information floating around.

I did get my case though.

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I just looked through Apple's site and I'm seeing delivery date windows of October 14th-21st right now - which is right around 4 weeks from now give or take. They say it's a 3-4 week delivery window, so maybe, JUST MAYBE, that 4-6 window is highballing it.

Stefano_B

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty disappointed, considering many verizon customers and pre-orders through apple are already getting updates stating for the 19th.. Sprint always seems to slap their customers in the face one way or the other. (of course if I end up getting it on Friday I'll retract everything I just said.. Lol)

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
When it comes to posting shipping info... Or really any info on order status after the initial ..
You've preordered a Iphone... Sprint Blows.
Last preorder I had with Sprint, it was a tracking # at 430 am, with the order already on truck for delivery that day. I've had no complaints about Sprint service for the last 15 months ( since LTE was finally added) but Sprint has always been the worst with shipping info .

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
At&t was sneaky. They canceling orders for 6 plus for bogus reasons. I've had 7 lines on my account and they canceled my 6 plus order and let the 6 go through.

I called and they can't even find the order.

Meanwhile I have the confirmation.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
At&t was sneaky. They canceling orders for 6 plus for bogus reasons. I've had 7 lines on my account and they canceled my 6 plus order and let the 6 go through.

I called and they can't even find the order.

Meanwhile I have the confirmation.
At&t is canceling orders

jsanders91

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I have sprint and I ordered trough apple store app. I got 2 iphone 6+ 64gb and both will be delivered on the 19th...placed orders at 3:23am and 3:43am ET time!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711