Sprint IPhone 6 Plus

smooches680

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I love mine. I will only fall in love more when all of the apps are updated / optimized for the larger screen.

It is a solid piece of engineering and the battery is a beast. Worth all of the headaches trying to get it.

Sent from my shiny new iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

I live in Ga and this is my first ever iPhone I have the 6+, 64 go in gold, what kind of battery life do you have on your phone?

SiLkk

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone with Sprint getting their phones yet? I cannot believe I've already been waiting nearly 6 weeks and no updates, estimates, nada.

BigMark82

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same boat as you SiLkk, ordered mine 9/18 and here it is week 6 and no word or update as to when I'll get it. I let them know I want a months credit if it's not here by end of week since they promised it in 4-6 weeks after date of purchase. I'll see how that plays out...lol

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Someone on the Sprint forums mentioned checking UPS without a tracking number. Check by reference using your zip code.
This person said they never received a tracking number but their phone is shipping. A tracking number does come up when checking this way.
I tried it and a shipping label was created for my zip today for a 2lb package. Two tracking numbers came up both for 2lb packages. The funny thing is that I have two order numbers from Sprint. I have no idea though if it's my 6plus shipping.
I ordered on 10/1/14 b

BigMark82

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Good luck to you if that is indeed true because they keep telling me I have to wait til next week to see what occurs which will make it 7 weeks since I ordered it. This is crazy because galaxy note 4's have been shipped but we can't get our iphone 6 plusses :-(

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Ordering this iPhone from the carrier has been a experience for sure. Mine will probably come when I'm out of town.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
No early 6 plus for me. I'm officially at the 4 week mark. So I just get it when I get it. It's not coming any sooner than when they fill the order.

BigMark82

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Sprint is so full of it. Today marks 6 weeks since I've ordered my iphone 6 plus 64gb SG and now they telling me I have to wait another 1-4 weeks. A total of 10 weeks for a phone?? insane but yet BB, Walmart and the Apple stores constantly getting shipments, so they're trying to tell me those places( except for Apple stores) get priority over Carriers? I don't believe it. No way I should be getting a phone I ordered and was charged for back in September in December and I can't cancel the order to even try and get it from somewhere else and I'm not going to buy it twice just to wait for the original to arrive and hope they don't give me trouble to refund my money.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I just got this months bill from Sprint they charged me $12 and change for overnight shipping. Really frigging LOL!!!!!
They can ship it via Squirrel at this point.

williamweaver

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a Space Gray 128GB one on September 19th in store. They said that it'll be delivered in 4-6 weeks. I got an email a few days ago that said it'll be another 3-4 weeks. Very frustrating.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a Space Gray 128GB one on September 19th in store. They said that it'll be delivered in 4-6 weeks. I got an email a few days ago that said it'll be another 3-4 weeks. Very frustrating.

Wow that's insane. Another 3-4 weeks. I ordered on October 1. If I get the 3-4 weeks additional email that's mid December for me.

mij9895

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
From what all of you are saying, Space Gray is the color with the highest demand. I ordered a gold 128GB 6+ and it arrived in store in 2 1/2 weeks. I didn't get it picked up until 2 weeks later, and then had to have it exchanged at Apple the next day because it was defective.

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner