Sprint IPhone 6 Plus

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I hope they send me a email
I know the store told me I wouldn't get this information and order support told me the order number off my receipt was a reservation.

Then when I looked at my order number that came it was like OE_ORDER_HEADERS_ALL85********* my account number is different than what sprint has listed and the name is the reps name and my husband's name

mommybetts

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just called and talked to the nice guy who help me pre order my gold 128 gb iphone plus in the store. He told me that they haven't received any iphone plus models yet, but they have received the iphone 6. I also asked him if we were going to get our phones from their inventory and he said no. He said the pre orders are coming to the store with our names on them.

Stefano_B

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Well, I give up. Looks like the space gray 16Gb were the ones not to get this time around.. Haven't seen any update, or tracking #. You guys that are getting them tomorrow post some pics!

jayv1717

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Well, I give up. Looks like the space gray 16Gb were the ones not to get this time around.. Haven't seen any update, or tracking #. You guys that are getting them tomorrow post some pics!
Your not the only one! my space gray 64gb doesn't seem to be coming yet as well.

mommybetts

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just called my sprint store about my in store ordered gold 128 plus and they said it will be in today at 4pm! She also was able to track it.

mommybetts

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Are Sprint stores supposed to be getting shipments later today? Because my Sprint Store didn't get one 6+
That's what it looks like. I actually pre ordered two 128 gb iphone 6 plus in the store on the 12th at 2:44 pm est. One gray and the other one gold. I wasn't able to track my orders. When I called a few mins ago, she said the gold one was scheduled to be delivered today at 4pm. She didn't see the black one.

icnmayhem

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
this morning, my update was the usual "up to 3 weeks." Just checked, and its scheduled to be delivered at 3pm (although I wont be home @$%@!!!!). So yall may wanna check your order status, I never got an email or anything, I only checked cause I was looking for my wife's 6.

Stefano_B

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
this morning, my update was the usual "up to 3 weeks." Just checked, and its scheduled to be delivered at 3pm (although I wont be home @$%@!!!!). So yall may wanna check your order status, I never got an email or anything, I only checked cause I was looking for my wife's 6.
I officially gave up. Lol. But that's cool for you!

bassmonkeee

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
6 minutes away from finishing the restore on my new 6 Plus 64GB. Both it and my wife's 64GB 6 were waiting for me when i got home. It's very nice...