Sprint IPhone 6 Plus

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Well, no 6+ for me today or any time soon. I stopped in the store I preordered from and they told me as much as 3 weeks. Disappointing since I was the first customer to order on the 12th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I made the mistake of walking into an Apple Store to put my hands on a 6+ -- now the wait will just seem longer because now I've held one in my hands, heh.

Fingers crossed that those of us still waiting will get some good news next week.

Sent from my iPhone 5 running iOS 8.0 while impatiently waiting for my 6+ using Tapatalk

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
It will be worth the wait. After holding one in the store I made the right choice going with the 6+. At least I have a nice Apple black leather case to hold until my new phone arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earl Rogers

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I went to the sprint store my 6 plus pre order didn't arrive :crying: but as i waited i played with a demo the screen was a whole lot better than my 5s reminded me of the colors of my iPad air

Stefano_B

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Finally today I got a tracking number, hopefully will be delivered in a couple days.. Bout f****** time! Are you guys happy with your 6+ so far?

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I love mine. I will only fall in love more when all of the apps are updated / optimized for the larger screen.

It is a solid piece of engineering and the battery is a beast. Worth all of the headaches trying to get it.

Sent from my shiny new iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

BigMark82

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Anybody that pre ordered after 9/12 get there iphone 6 plus yet? Or at least get a clear response on when to expect it? I'm hoping I don't have to wait til Halloween or November to finally get this phone. I ordered mine on 9/18 :-(

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
️I ordered on 10/1 with a Sprint rep on the phone. I check the status a few times a day for $hits and giggles.
I put in the wrong order number and a rep came on thru customer service chat.
She said the standard 4-6 weeks and that "orders were being fulfilled based on when they were demanded" but I should get it sooner than 4-6 weeks.
There are many folks on the Sprint forums that ordered on 9/12 that have nothing not even a tracking #.
I would be totally surprised if I get it in less than 4 weeks.

Stefano_B

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Anybody that pre ordered after 9/12 get there iphone 6 plus yet? Or at least get a clear response on when to expect it? I'm hoping I don't have to wait til Halloween or November to finally get this phone. I ordered mine on 9/18 :-(

Got mine on 9/29 from my 9/12 pre-order. Had it now a little over 2 weeks. Also, had it replaced at the Apple Store with a brand new one (first one suddenly died on me - digitizer issue I believe) about a week ago. Good luck, hope you get yours soon

smooches680

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I woke at 3a.m to pre order my phone and both sprint and apple website was down . I stayed up for two hours than took a hour nap into 6a.m

I was to wait into October 10-17 . Was anyone who was a sprint user got lucky because I am reading a lot about the other phone carriers not much on sprint

I live in Ga and I pre ordered at my local Sprint corporate store on Sept. 15th at 10am for the iPhone 6+, 64 gb in Gold and finally received it last Wednesday .

smooches680

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Finally today I got a tracking number, hopefully will be delivered in a couple days.. Bout f****** time! Are you guys happy with your 6+ so far?

Well I am coming from an android phone this is my first iPhone ever and I am still on the fence about the whole iphone deal and why people like it so much! I just had it a week and contemplating switching to the samsung note 4 since I loved my note 3. But it's ok not excellent!

smooches680

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site

Yes I pre ordered mine at a local sprint store here in Ga on Sept. 15th at 10am and received my iPhone 6+ in gold, 64gb. A week ago