Sprint IPhone 6 Plus

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Congratulations on hearing something! I wish I would have preordered earlier than I did (like, sometime in the wee hours of Friday) but I can't change the past.

How sad is it that I'm quietly hoping some people will see the wait times, cancel their 6+ orders in favor of the 6 they can get by the middle of next week at the latest, and my order gets bumped forward... I feel bad for it but it is what it is.

Sent from my gracefully aging iPad 2 with iOS 8.0 using Tapatalk

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Thefirm how did you hear you were getting it on Friday??? Do tell!! Lol.., was it a 6 or 6plus?? I want to know.., lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I found out that because I paid in a store my phone is coming with their inventory. I won't be able to track using ups. From my understanding it works something like Apple's in store pickup so the only person that has information pertaining to our order is the store we ordered from.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I was given a different number to call. Even they couldn't specifically track my order, but they did tell me that they would try to get my order to me by Friday. They also confirmed that my card was charged.

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Darn, was hoping for official tracking info.. They told me the same thing on Tuesday . So they didn't actually tell you you were positively going to get it Friday? They told you they would try to get it to u Friday... And confirmed you were charged . Darn, I wish we had more info . They are still saying the same things since Monday . Get it together Sprint... Lol my sister called about her preorder she made on Friday morning at opening at a cooperate store . They
Pretty much told her it would be there Friday the 19th with their stock arrival . When she went in a couple of hours ago to ask if they were opening earlier on Friday, the manager told her something about an email that he'd received stating that, there was a shortage of 6+ and some 6 iPhones and that not all Sprint stores would receive more than a couple of 6s and the 6 plus was not going to be likely at a lot of stores. She was supposed to leave town Saturday and help a sick family member, her current phone is not holding a charge, so she is really screwed . They told her it was possible to get it Friday but very unlikely.. Told her they could ship it to her out of town as soon as it came in . She was the first one in store to preorder .. It's all just so LAME.. They shouldn't have told her pretty much to stop by Friday on way to airport.. Like it was a given it would be there. They offered to refund her money, but what's the point if she's already ordered ?! Sorry end of rant

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Darn, was hoping for official tracking info.. They told me the same thing on Tuesday . So they didn't actually tell you you were positively going to get it Friday? They told you they would try to get it to u Friday... And confirmed you were charged . Darn, I wish we had more info . They are still saying the same things since Monday . Get it together Sprint... Lol my sister called about her preorder she made on Friday morning at opening at a cooperate store . They
Pretty much told her it would be there Friday the 19th with their stock arrival . When she went in a couple of hours ago to ask if they were opening earlier on Friday, the manager told her something about an email that he'd received stating that, there was a shortage of 6+ and some 6 iPhones and that not all Sprint stores would receive more than a couple of 6s and the 6 plus was not going to be likely at a lot of stores. She was supposed to leave town Saturday and help a sick family member, her current phone is not holding a charge, so she is really screwed . They told her it was possible to get it Friday but very unlikely.. Told her they could ship it to her out of town as soon as it came in . She was the first one in store to preorder .. It's all just so LAME.. They shouldn't have told her pretty much to stop by Friday on way to airport.. Like it was a given it would be there. They offered to refund her money, but what's the point if she's already ordered ?! Sorry end of rant

With all the people I see who 6+'s are shipping I wouldn't be to surprised if her phone is there on Friday

iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Sprint Pre-Order Thread! - Page 38 - MacRumors Forums

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
It certainly does look hopeful on the MacRumors forum - maybe the rest of us will start seeing updates in the next few days.

Sent from my gracefully aging iPad 2 with iOS 8.0 using Tapatalk

RollTideFanGrl

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Other places are stating and have receipts their 6+ is shipping with tracking numbers for this Friday..mainly the silver 16 gb, 64 gb and gray 128gb will be here Friday..

If u go to ups and join my ups choice they will give u tracking info.. First u have to input your sprint account number in the reference section near check tracking info on left .. This is only for people who ordered at sprint.com

Sent from iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

RollTideFanGrl

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
This is for the 6 plus phones..very few people have tracking info for there gold phone in 6 and plus and gb

Sent from iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
For those that ordered at a store. 6+ 64GB Silver 10:25 CST
d866e89b0d8acd6c088b731450e2a8bf.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member