So I was sitting at my desk looking at a template of a 6+

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
and then I actually cut the thing out. For some reason, just looking at it made it look like a book but actually holding it is completely different. I urge you all to do the same if you discounted the phone or on the fence. For my hands, it is very comfortable to hold. Happy waiting :)

Last edited:

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I too cut it out and I think it's totally manageable as well. But there's something about the smaller 6 that just feels near perfect. If I have my choice, I'll likely get the Plus, but I'm kind of inclined to take both of them for a spin.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I printed out the template and created cardboard models. When just looking at the size comparison on the web between the phones (and usually the iPad mini), the plus does look insanely large. However, holding the models in my hand and fitting them in my front pockets, I really don't think it will be an issue for me. I guess time will tell, but I'm really looking forward to getting my Plus and putting it through its paces.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Or you can go to a local store and hold a Note 3. Then imagine it was made of aluminum. TA DA!

Actually my mother had a Note and I held it. This goes back to a person's hands which mine seem to be at that cutoff. My fingers splay outward while holding the note while I can actually close in on, at least the cutout, of the 6+. Since the 6+ is thinner, this will help a bit even if I don't know how much. I, at the very least, want to be able to one hand scroll and have it feel secure if I need to double tap the home button to bring the icons down.I know though that I'm giving up the one handed function of cell phones but thinking back, I always seem to use two hands while anything intensive and just using one hand to look at the lock screen for messages.

Miketko: Unfortunately zero bars :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro