For anyone who pre-ordered through AT&T for a 6+

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I have a stupid 11/9-11/27 ship date yet it says preparing for shipping? How's it preparing for shipping if it's not supposed to be in my hands until November lol

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I have a stupid 11/9-11/27 ship date yet it says preparing for shipping? How's it preparing for shipping if it's not supposed to be in my hands until November lol

As soon as you place the order it automatically says preparing to ship so there is no way to cancel the order.
If you look around in the forum there is a thread with many other people having the same dates. AT&T is changing dates back and forth as they trying to fullfill the pre-orders. It will be interesting to see how many people will actually get their phones on Friday.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Ah okay,I've never pre ordered a phone before so this is all new to me. And it will be interesting because it seems like so many people are getting theirs on launch date or early October except me

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
This phone looks to be the biggest iPhone launch in history so far. I believe Apple will produce devices faster then we think.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW