- 09-15-2014, 03:34 PM #2iMore Pro
- 706 Posts
Re: For anyone who pre-ordered through AT&T for a 6+
As soon as you place the order it automatically says preparing to ship so there is no way to cancel the order.
If you look around in the forum there is a thread with many other people having the same dates. AT&T is changing dates back and forth as they trying to fullfill the pre-orders. It will be interesting to see how many people will actually get their phones on Friday.
- 09-15-2014, 04:26 PM #4
- 09-15-2014, 05:16 PM #5
- By AB Lambert in forum iPhone 6Replies: 110Last Post: 09-19-2014, 06:36 PM
- By Eddster in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 78Last Post: 09-19-2014, 04:49 PM
- By bigdad84 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 15Last Post: 09-15-2014, 08:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2014, 03:21 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2014, 01:40 PM