• NO, it's just right!

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • MEH, I'm not sure yet...

Votes: 20 37.0%

• Total voters

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I put an otterbox on a 5 for my sister before. I remember thinking at the time, there's no freaking way I could ever use this. Way too bulky. I don't think she lasted a month with it before begging me to take it back.

I can only imagine what one would look like on the 6 Plus. That's crazy.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I did the big phone thing... no thanks. The bezels on the iphone a far to big for the 6+. It is as if the size of the screen doesn't justify the extra bulk at all. Ill stick with the 6. 4.7 is an optimal size for myself.

WDavis4692

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
No I think it's an excellent size phone. The good thing about it is once people start buying it, people will become more accustomed to big phones. Means less people will stop telling me how big my 1520 is 'cause it gets old fast.

(still won't compete on battery life or memory capacity!)

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
After receiving the Spigen Tough Armor case today for the woman's 6+ to arrive (my case ships tomorrow) I can't believe and THIN it's going to be with a case on it.... I can't wait for a lifeproof to be released, yes it's a BIG phone... but it feels good in your hand (or the case does) and this point... I can't wait to see the real thing before mine ships next week.. *sighs* ahhh the hurry up and wait process lol

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I think this would be a far more genuine and accurate poll if held AFTER people get it in their hands. Right now, I'd have to vote "I don't know" because I really don't! I'm taking a chance on the bigger device to see how it fits into my day to day grind. Here's hoping though!

Was thinking the same thing. Most reviewers say it's about the size of a note 3. I used to have a note 3 and thought the size worked well for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro