So am I the only person here that managed to pre order an iPhone 6 Plus for in store pick up ?

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I noticed most people here on imore are saying they managed to pre order their iPhone 6+ with a ship date for the 19th or late into October/ November. I haven't heard any stories from people like me that managed to pre order an iPhone 6 + for in store pick up on the 19th at a apple store. I checked my order again this morning and it still saying my order is processing (on apple's website) but still has the store pick up date of the 19th. Anyway, just wanted to see if there were any other posters here that got lucky like me and got an iPhone 6+ pre ordered for in store pick up from Apple this Friday. BTW I got the Gold 16GB iPhone 6 + and I hear that the Gold color is gonna be hard to find to. So excited!!!!!!!!!

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I noticed most people here on imore are saying they managed to pre order their iPhone 6+ with a ship date for the 19th or late into October/ November. I haven't heard any stories from people like me that managed to pre order an iPhone 6 + for in store pick up on the 19th at a apple store. I checked my order again this morning and it still saying my order is processing (on apple's website) but still has the store pick up date of the 19th. Anyway, just wanted to see if there were any other posters here that got lucky like me and got an iPhone 6+ pre ordered for in store pick up from Apple this Friday. BTW I got the Gold 16GB iPhone 6 + and I hear that the Gold color is gonna be hard to find to. So excited!!!!!!!!!

I'm also set for store pickup on the 19th. I preordered a 128GB 6 plus in space grey. My order status says processing still also with store pickup on 9/19

brett_f

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I also ordered a 6 Plus for store pick up. My order shows "processing" on the Apple site, with an available pick up date of 9/19. I wanted to make sure I didn't miss delivery while working.

Also, I'm hoping it doesn't take too long to pick it up at the store. :)

attathomeguy

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Preordered mine through the Apple App at 12:31am on 9/12/14. Still shows processing and I should be able to pick up in store on 9/19/14

I am excitied because my card just got charged on Sunday!

I am getting iPhone 6+ 128GB with Verizon but I am picking it up at the Apple Store

Last edited:

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Which carrier?

l.i bruce fan

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Me too, after almost two hours of refreshing browser windows and the Apple Store App. 64gb Space Gray 6 Plus...hopefully in-store pickup won't also require a two hour wait...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2