What Kind Of 6-6Plus Case Will You Get?

ashley108

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I hate big bulky cases I see a lot of talk of the otter box .. I like the way they look on other peoples phones, but not mine haha I got this clear case .. Figured why cover my gold iphone when the reason I picked it is cuz I like the way the gold looks 😊ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1410741508.772660.jpg curious to see what everyone is getting?

JeffAces28

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Iordered the Spigen Neo Hybrid Series Metal Slate and the Spigen Slim Armor with a kickstand. Both gun metal

I hate big bulky cases I see a lot of talk of the otter box .. I like the way they look on other peoples phones, but not mine haha I got this clear case .. Figured why cover my gold iphone when the reason I picked it is cuz I like the way the gold looks ��View attachment 64774 curious to see what everyone is getting?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
A red Apple leather case and a blue Apple silicon case for when I go out, but at home it will remain naked under the protection of Apple Care.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I prefer a waterproof case as I campout a lot. But neither OtterBox or LifeProof has anything waterproof case for iPhone 6 or 6+ right now. I am kind of in a dilemma because I don"t want to go naked for too long with my 6+. The Symmetry seems to be a good interim solution until the waterproof cases come out. But I don't like the Symmetry case covering up the Apple logo....why they do that???? My second interim option might be the Spigem Neo Hybrid Metal.

ashley108

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I prefer a waterproof case as I campout a lot. But neither OtterBox or LifeProof has anything waterproof case for iPhone 6 or 6+ right now. I am kind of in a dilemma because I don"t want to go naked for too long with my 6+. The Symmetry seems to be a good interim solution until the waterproof cases come out. But I don't like the Symmetry case covering up the Apple logo....why they do that???? My second interim option might be the Spigem Neo Hybrid Metal.

I know! I have a 5s right now and my case has the cut out for the apple 😊 it really accents the phone I think. I like those cases (waterproof) and all but my thing is my 6+ will be big enough I don't wanna make it anymore big ya know

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a spigen neo hybrid and a apple leather along with a zoo gue case. Zoogue is running really good deals on there i6 and + cases. Ordered 3 for 8 bucks total.

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I haven't decided. I always seem to get a different style of case with every new phone. My iphone 4 I just slipped it into a spare cloth pouch I had and put a screen protector on it. Phone was near flawless when I retired it.

My iPhone 4s I went with an otterbox commuter. Phone had a few tumbles and the case did it's job well. But there was a small piece of plastic near where the charging connector was. I sent that in for a free replacement. After awhile the second one broke in the same spot but without dropping it.

Fast forward to my current iphone 5s I used the apple leather case in red for a long time. Kept it from getting scratched and survived a few waist high drops. It got really dirty do to my job at the time so I switched to a mophie juice pack.

If I had to guess I'd go with a water proof case this time around. But from the get go I'll probably go with a glass screen protector and my trusty cloth pouch until I make a final choice.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't plan on using a case with my phone but I've ended up buying 2 cases for $6 from Zoogue today. Lol the only other case I'll be getting is a Lifeproof n??d from when I'm going out to have fun and maybe a mophie for when I'm out. I really want to use it naked.

ashley108

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I don't plan on using a case with my phone but I've ended up buying 2 cases for $6 from Zoogue today. Lol the only other case I'll be getting is a Lifeproof n??d from when I'm going out to have fun and maybe a mophie for when I'm out. I really want to use it naked.

Are they going to sell mophies for the 6+?

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Are they going to sell mophies for the 6+?

Sure are! I just got an email from Mophie last week saying they are working on 6/6+ cases (but here are some USB charging options in the meantime).

I'm trying to decide between the Otterbox Commuter, Otterbox Symmetry and the Apple Leather case (the open bottom might be a deal breaker for me). I really like the Commuter and the Symmetry so it's going to be a tough choice!

ashley108

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Sure are! I just got an email from Mophie last week saying they are working on 6/6+ cases (but here are some USB charging options in the meantime).

I'm trying to decide between the Otterbox Commuter, Otterbox Symmetry and the Apple Leather case (the open bottom might be a deal breaker for me). I really like the Commuter and the Symmetry so it's going to be a tough choice!

What is the symmetry? Haven't heard/seen that one. The commuter is my favorite otter box

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Going to be getting both of these cases for my 6 Plus. They are both by Spigen as the make the best 'slim profile' cases.

ze7anu6e.jpg
4e5utemu.jpg

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
The problem with the Symmetry, judging by the picture on their web site, is that the Apple logo on the back is covered up. I don"t understand why they did that only on that series.

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm getting the Apple leather case in Midnight Blue. But as someone said before, the open bottom concerns me as well.