What Kind Of 6-6Plus Case Will You Get?

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
My Spigen Tough Armor arrived a couple days ago. A black Apple leather case should be here next week as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I picked up an Otterbox Commuter for my iPhone 6 today at Verizon. Have to say I'm a little disappointed - it is ridiculously slippery and the outside lip makes it a little tricky to access the Touch ID (maybe that's just me though with my big hands). I switched it out for a Speck CandyShell Grip and I love it. Much easier to use, excellent traction and great protection!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
A red Apple leather case and a blue Apple silicon case for when I go out, but at home it will remain naked under the protection of Apple Care.

hey kiddo

did you buy the case>? how is it? do you think the bottom part is covered enough to not worry about scratching it lol...

also, did you get your iPhone? i went to the att store i told you about but there were ppl lining up already. i had to go to a mall and it was beyond crazy but i got the exact phone i wanted so i guess I'm lucky ahahah

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
While returning the leather case, I stopped by the Zagg store and got a back skin only. I'm going to see how that agrees with me before deciding on if I want a front protector whether glass or a film. It does seem to advance bit of grip which is good but the edges of it are noticeable in my hand. I've never used any type of film/protector before so this is new for me.

Karen, I highly recommend trying a glass SP over the film ones.....glass feels too premium to go back to plastic film ones IMHO. They are also super easy to apply and actually help protect your screen better than plastic ones.

kd7irm

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
No otter box defender or life proof for the 6 plus, so a black leather Apple case for now and until they come out.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm not using a case just zagg body wrap

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1411484425.113632.jpg
    ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1411484425.113632.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 135

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I ordered 5 cases on ebay last night including some cool HeadCase designs. my iphones usually never leave my hand or my purse.

alokeprasad

Feb 18, 2005
Visit site
No case plus holster combo?
The plus is too big for my pockets and I don't carry. man-made. I NEED the holster to carry and a case to protect.