What Kind Of 6-6Plus Case Will You Get?

icnmayhem

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Spigen Neo Hybrid with aluminum frame, not sure on the color yet. I just ordered the 6+ 128GB Gold and it won't ship for a month or two so I have time.

I have that case for my note 3. it looks really nice, actually makes the note look classy. ill probably get it again.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I picked up the apple leather case for the 6S this morning with the phone. I'm on my way back to the store to return it. After playing with it for a few hours in and out the case, the leather case felt great in the hand and was very thin but even that slight extra width and thickness seemed to push it over the edge for me size-wise.

I got the same case for my 6+ just to hold over until my Spigen bumper gets here. I don't like it much either.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm ordering a best skins ever skin, mainly for the back. Then I'll probably carry without a case and wait until the otter box comes out. I really love my otterboxes.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
While returning the leather case, I stopped by the Zagg store and got a back skin only. I'm going to see how that agrees with me before deciding on if I want a front protector whether glass or a film. It does seem to advance bit of grip which is good but the edges of it are noticeable in my hand. I've never used any type of film/protector before so this is new for me.

I'm putting just a back protector on it for right now too. I'm not sure how I feel about the screen as I usually peel then off after a couple days. Right now I have an Incipio case on it just for a little protection until my protector gets here.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I got the same case for my 6+ just to hold over until my Spigen bumper gets here. I don't like it much either.

Do you have a link for the bumper? My mom surprised me and got me the Apple leather and I had her send the receipt just in case.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
While returning the leather case, I stopped by the Zagg store and got a back skin only. I'm going to see how that agrees with me before deciding on if I want a front protector whether glass or a film. It does seem to advance bit of grip which is good but the edges of it are noticeable in my hand. I've never used any type of film/protector before so this is new for me.

If I use my phone naked I love the feel of the back with the zagg protectors.

mfldmike

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
That's what I'm rocking right now. Bought it with the phone so I had something until Otterbox gets around.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

I really wanted a feather type case but I don't want to scratch the camera lens, so I guess this one is cool with me for awhile. It feels great and I like how the matte finish offers you some type of grip.

...although I've had a kung-fu grip on it ever since its been in my paws ;)

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Kung fu grip here as well. I'm cool with it for now, I just wish verizon would have had another color then black on black. The lime would have been awesome.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2