What Kind Of 6-6Plus Case Will You Get?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'll have to wait and see what Otter has for the 6 Plus.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

I'm on the email list for when the plus cases become available. I wish the defender color options were available for the commuter. That's what I'll probably end up with full time.

mattrock2003

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 6 Plus case.jpg

This is the case that I am going with for now. I currently have an apple black leather iPhone 5s case. I originally got a red leather case but the finger prints on it made it look terrible. I want to get another leather case but I think I'll wait a little while longer for that.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the clear Spigen but alos picke up a "Platinum" case from Best Buy today. It comes wit a holster so I can clip it on my belt. I think it is made by Seidio for best Buy.

alokeprasad

Feb 18, 2005
Visit site
Something with a kickstand and an add-on holster.

This will NOT fit in my pockets and I have no choice but to use holsters. I'm used to it and even like holsters.

Anyone knows of good cases that fits this description? Seidio will eventually release one. They always do.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

This will NOT fit in my pockets and I have no choice but to use holsters. I'm used to it and even like holsters.

Anyone knows of good cases that fits this description? Seidio will eventually release one. They always do.

I'm curious too. When I'm not in scrubs at work my phone is usually in a holster. One of my favorite parts of otterbox defenders.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
177eaa98c74741c20a50ac97760da263.jpg

I got my Spigen

Ariel484

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
My red leather Apple case arrived yesterday...it was a brighter red than I expected and after heading how yucky other folks' cases looked after a few weeks I'm hoping to exchange it for the midnight blue Apple leather case on Friday.

Also...the case is HUGE. Obviously I know the phone itself will be significantly bigger than my iPhone 5, but still...to see the case in person...yowza! :)

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

See my post above. Best Buy already has it in the store

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the Spigen Neo Hybrid and received it yesterday. Now I just need my 6 Plus to get here.
Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Spigen Neo Hybrid with aluminum frame, not sure on the color yet. I just ordered the 6+ 128GB Gold and it won't ship for a month or two so I have time.

decypher44

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
I, also, got the Spigen w/kickstand. However, when Seidio comes out with their case with kickstand, I'll get that one. Been using the Seidio Surface with stand for my HTC One for quite a while. Very study and solid. Much better than the Spigen model.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
My red leather Apple case arrived yesterday...it was a brighter red than I expected and after heading how yucky other folks' cases looked after a few weeks I'm hoping to exchange it for the midnight blue Apple leather case on Friday.

Also...the case is HUGE. Obviously I know the phone itself will be significantly bigger than my iPhone 5, but still...to see the case in person...yowza! :)

I agree. While I got the smaller 6, when I got my case today I didn't expect the size. I love it!

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Me too. I gotta hurry and find some pink and purple cases. Otterbox and Speck has some but they're not out yet.

I might wait a few and check out one of the carts at the mall for something cute and decorative. Sprint said they had cases but I have to wait until tomorrow to see them

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods