Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
d82ea39105f663891020d8cd1a185e9d.jpg

Ordered one of these for my space grey 6+

Sent from my iPad Air

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to get a cheap-o bumper or low profile case until I can get a NUUD LifeProof case. I absolutely love my LifeProof on my 5, mostly because of the level of protection for the relatively low profile case size. I'm not a big fan of bulky cases, especially on big phones, so anything bigger than the LifeProof case is too bulky for me.

metacuate

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I personally thought it looked nice with the wear on it after a couple of months...if there wasn't a blue leather case this time, I would definitely buy another red one.

I thought it looked good at first too, I even liked a little bit of black discoloration, but after a while it just started to look dirty and black. If you get the blue case I hope you upload pics of what it looks like after being used a month... I'm sure if there had been blue last year I would have bought that instead of the red. Maybe the blue will look better after it begins to accumulate color. This year I am fairly convinced I will get a silicone official case, just because I didn't like the discoloration (personal preference, of course).

Posted via iMore App

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting the Apple leather case in Midnight Blue. But as someone said before, the open bottom concerns me as well.

I had a bad experience once with an open bottom case where my device fell from my phone holder on my cars heat vent to my consol and nicked the bottom. Huge bummer :(

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Never purchased a clear case before but now you guys have me glad I went through Amazon Prime. Never had an issue so if it does look like garbage after a few days I will certainly be returning it and then taking a closer look at the $50 Apple leather cases. But for now I'm happy to have something on launch. For me spending $50 on a case from Apple seems foolish given how stained my iPad mini Smart Cover is. All this talk has me thinking about going naked with mine but I always seem to drop my phone at least once every other month plus surface scratching has me worried. Decisions decisions. Looking forward to see what cases others are getting.

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I'll always buy Spigen cases. I have in the past tried boutique, high-end cases and some high tech ones as well. I always found that the Spigen cases to be the easiest to use case at any price. The quality is fair and the protection has been more than adequate.

I wonder what monstrosity Mophie will create for the 6+? I'm already frightened by the size of it naked.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I'll always buy Spigen cases. I have in the past tried boutique, high-end cases and some high tech ones as well. I always found that the Spigen cases to be the easiest to use case at any price. The quality is fair and the protection has been more than adequate.

I wonder what monstrosity Mophie will create for the 6+? I'm already frightened by the size of it naked.
Spigen makes really nice cases but their quality is not the greatest. By that I mean they wear really easy, the paint finish fades rather quickly and it does not take much to scratch them pretty good. Said it before, better the case than the phone but I wish they would make them a little bit better.

Ringfinger

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for something slim and stylish. I hate having a bulky case. That Spigen clear looks nice but how does it hold up? Do I still need a screen protector or is that just a old wives tale?

What about those body armor things that attache front and back, can they protect from a drop?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods