If You Can't Get A 6 Plus, Will You Settle For A 6?

If You Can't Get An iPhone 6 Plus, Will You Settle For An iPhone 6?

• Total voters

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
If you arrive on launch day and can't get the 6 Plus that you want, will you settle for the 6? I probably would, but I'm praying that won't happen because I plan on being first in line so I can have my pick.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I will not. I preordered one already through T-Mobile so if I am covered no matter what. I will wait in line and hopefully get one, if not I will wait for my preorder.

boogas8

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I Never settle. Once you start settling on things in life, it's downhill from there.

Sent from my LG G3 via The Uncarrier

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
No. Because if apple released only the 4.7" model and there was no word on the Iphone 6 Plus I'd stick to my 5s. Have no interest in it what so ever.

heberman

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
My 6 plus is on order and I expect to wait a few extra weeks for it.

I'm fine waiting. I'm excited to get the new one, but my current phone is great until then.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I thought about this myself. Originally I was planning to just take a 6 if I couldn't get the 6+ but (to echo boogas8) why settle?! I'm planning on heading out to Verizon or Best Buy early so I can get my device of choice!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I settled for the 6 for preorders. Cancelled that this morning though because I never settle. I was mad at myself for even thinking about it.

trebor8806

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely not. Already pre-ordered a 6 Plus. As excited as I am I can wait an extra week or two for the bigger of the two.

Laughinghyena

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I just want a bigger iPhone. Plus or 6 I'll get it. If I truly have a change of heart with either device I'll swap it before it's too late

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Definitely not! I'll just wait it out if I have to. I actually plan on camping out...haven't done that since the original Xbox

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I just want a bigger iPhone. Plus or 6 I'll get it. If I truly have a change of heart with either device I'll swap it before it's too late

That's kinda how I feel. If I can't get the 6 Plus, I'll get the 6, but unless I fall in love with it then I simply won't keep it. However, I absolutely will not wait in line for hours and leave with nothing. I need something shiny and new!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm not settling, I'm going to play with both in store Friday. Still not sold on the plus. I stayed away from the note line due to size and the plus is larger than the note. I could manage, but it all comes down to feel for me. OIS isn't a deal breaker and battery is still to be determined, even on the plus the battery is on the low side

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Nope. I wouldn't settle, I have been settling with apple on iphones for years and this time its a 6 Plus or I will wait or get something else. The fact that they didn't expect the 6 plus to be a huge hit is a joke. Either they cant make enough or they don't know what they should be making to begin with.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm not settling I just have to wait until Oct 1st for mine to arrive, if I feel it's too BIG for me, I'll go to the 6 but I think that's not gonna happen

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73