T-Mobile once again will only be stocking the 16GB

Mizzlia

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
No I'm in NY n they told me the same thing n then said I couldn't do a pickup cause they don't wanna be liable smh I would if went through apple but just didn't wanna pay the whole thing and I'm a new customer

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
So more confusion. I decided to take to T-Mobile chat support. This is the convo. I would ask on their Facebook page but for some reason I do not have the ability to post a question on their page. Strange.

Screen Shot 2014-09-16 at 8.12.03 AM.png

PeltFrelken

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I thought for sure that they offered the 5c in a 32gb. I remember specifically telling the guy last year that I didn't want to spend the extra money for the 32gb version. Hmm? In any case, I'm getting the 6 in a 16gb anyways, so I don't really care one way or another. Sorry for the other folks, though.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
This kills my plans for stopping by a T-Mobile store on launch day. Looks like I am back to my original plan of going to my local Apple store.

I called my local apple store and they said that since i have tmo, i have to pay full price in the apple store for some reason. I've been told this by apple corporate too. stinks.

prettybones24

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
I was able to pick up a space gray iPhone 6 128gb at my local T-mobile in Brooklyn on Saturday (spur of the moment decision). The process was pretty easy and the rep was very nice. Still waiting on my preorder from Apple 64gb iPhone 6+. I will then decide which on I want to keep....but knowing myself and how crazy I can be I'll probably end up keeping both.

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
This has been a common practice with T-mobile and the iPhone. Even months after the 5s launch, the T-mobile stores in my area only carried 16GB in stock and anything else had to be ordered.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
This has been a common practice with T-mobile and the iPhone. Even months after the 5s launch, the T-mobile stores in my area only carried 16GB in stock and anything else had to be ordered.
Except it never happened for this launch. Every store in my area got a minimum of 30 in various configurations with bigger stores getting a minimum of 70. And they had no 16GB until a second shipment came later in the day. This thread is not fact, just something someone was told that was incorrect.

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Agreed... I wasn't saying this was policy, just stating what I noticed around the stores in my area. I went to at least 6 stores when I bought my 5s and nobody carried a 32GB in the north Denver metro area.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro