Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By SeanHRCC
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

7 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Default 6 or 6 plus for the active person

I am an avid runner, and workout a lot at the gym. Every run I always take my phone attached to an armband to track my steps. I really want the 6 plus but don't know if it would be too cumbersome and get in the way of my workouts. The big screen and iPad like features are really appealing, as well as the better camera and battery life. Any opinions and advice from other runners/gym go'ers would be appreciated.
    iMore Intermediate

166 Posts
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts

Default Re: 6 or 6 plus for the active person

Compression shorts with pockets. They're amazing and I hate working out without them now. No more phone, wallet or keys jingling around while I run or worrying about having dumbbells hit my phone in my pocket. I don't really see the bigger screen being a huge issue. I also use Bluetooth headphones so I don't necessarily need my phone super close. I've always hated armbands.

12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

Default Re: 6 or 6 plus for the active person

I see lots of people working out with the Note, and this is smaller than the Note, so I don't think it would be too cumbersome. I'm actually really excited to mount it on my bike for a nice long ride...if there's one complaint about the 5S in my bike's handlebar case it's that sometimes it's hard to see because it's small and at a weird angle sometimes.
    Highrisedrifter likes this.