Is plus going to be available at stores on 9/19

chocolateyum

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Honestly, other than the 5C when hasn't the iphone been sought after like a cabbage patch kid

Well, that's because they are really smart about marketing. I'm also certain they held back on having a 4K camera this year since the larger sizes already were a big attraction and didn't need another one. Then they'll announce 4K camera next time and people will flock to buy more again.

Kevin Monroy

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Well, that's because they are really smart about marketing. I'm also certain they held back on having a 4K camera this year since the larger sizes already were a big attraction and didn't need another one. Then they'll announce 4K camera next time and people will flock to buy more again.
So true

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Very doubtful. I have owned tons of apple gear over 15+ years and one thing apple does well is milk the modest update cycle of their equipment. The only reason a new phone comes out once a year is because they can. Now they have multiple phones and with different screen sizes, but no more 3.5" screens and in time no more 4" screens either.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

The lack of a 4k camera, honestly who really needs a 16MP camera on their smartphone, larger pixel size equates to larger file size and until now the iphone has lacked storage above 64GB and with no microsd that was an issue. Unless you blow up the photo's you take you don't need a 16-30MP camera phone.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
The lack of a 4k camera, honestly who really needs a 16MP camera on their smartphone, larger pixel size equates to larger file size and until now the iphone has lacked storage above 64GB and with no microsd that was an issue. Unless you blow up the photo's you take you don't need a 16-30MP camera phone.

You can either off load the photos to an SD card or upload the photos to the cloud and free up the space on the phone.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Sure, but that requires an SD card/Ligtning adapter that costs what $29+ and then there is that cloud again, wow that is a safe place to store your images isn't it.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I doubt 4K cameras will be on the next...the technology isn't widely adopted yet, and that won't change substantially within 12 months, especially given the average cost of 4K televisions and computer monitors.

I'd also like to add that anyone who puts a lot of focus on megapixels really doesn't understand how taking good photos really works. There are two Nokia phones that have more megapixels than my Canon 5D...by some of the logic I see floating around, those camera phones must be better options vs. my DSLR, lol!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Sure, but that requires an SD card/Ligtning adapter that costs what $29+ and then there is that cloud again, wow that is a safe place to store your images isn't it.

Cloud storage is perfectly safe if you're smart with your security measures...if you make your password 12345, you're going to have a bad time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen