Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Tartarus
  • 1 Post By qbnkelt
  • 2 Post By HankAZ
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default 6 Plus Rumor Recap

So how many were surprised that the Rumor of a 2015 release of the larger iphone 6+ ended up be just that a runner away Rumor?

This is one Rumor that I bought into and made a little sense. Sell the smaller device now and hold off the 6+ for a side by side release with the Apple Watch
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    23,120 Global Posts

Default Re: 6 Plus Rumor Recap

Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    So how many were surprised that the Rumor of a 2015 release of the larger iphone 6+ ended up be just that a runner away Rumor?

This is one Rumor that I bought into and made a little sense. Sell the smaller device now and hold off the 6+ for a side by side release with the Apple Watch
    Wait, WHAT?!?!?! I missed this!!!!!

Yeah, I'm glad they haven't chosen for another release date for the Plus, that would have been awkward for Apple.
    Because people wouldn't have wait for the bigger one to be released so they all would end up buying the smaller 6.

Apple is a wise company, hope they stay wise
    kataran likes this.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    23,120 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    Wait, WHAT?!?!?! I missed this!!!!!
    Oh wait I reread what you wrote. I get it now.

Back to bed. Too early to try to be awake.

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s until my iPhone 6 128G Gold arrives
    kataran likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    6,195 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post

I have to say that I didn't buy into that one. My thought was that Apple would create a lot of hesitation on the part of the customer base to release a 4.7" phone now with the promise of a 5.5" phone after the first of the year. I still think that if they had done that, the 4.7 sales would suffer because of the promise of a new phone in a few months. Remember the consternation that Apple generated with the iPad 3 / iPad 4 release thing? People were lining up in Cupertino with torches and pitchforks for obsoleting their iPad 3 after less than 6 months. I could not see Apple doing that again.
    zerog46 and kataran like this.