For those who pre ordered through Sprint

mommybetts

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just made the order about an hr ago in a corporate store for a gold iphone 6plus 128 plus and they are saying it should be in by Friday.

Last edited:

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I just made the order about an hr ago in a corporate store for a gold iphone 6plus 128 high and they are saying it should be in by Friday.

That's what they are telling me too. I will believe it when I get the phone call. I did notice that we don't get a shipment confirmation. I should call and ask about that.

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Last year none of the sprint stores in DC received any gold iPhones for 2+ weeks after launch. Hopefully your stores are better or inventory is handled differently this year.

mommybetts

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That's what they are telling me too. I will believe it when I get the phone call. I did notice that we don't get a shipment confirmation. I should call and ask about that.

I believe that's what I am about to do also, because I haven't received an email or not even a tracking number.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
From my understanding on speaking to several stores that because we went in our phones will be included in sprints inventory shipment.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
The order process isn't being determined by the time the phones were ordered. Moreover, the individuals that was able to preorder in-store are more than likely to receive their devices on the release date (9/19/2014). - Nijan

bxnextel86

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Sprint right now has a promotion. Where you can trade any iphone from 2g to 5 and get 200 and 5s 300 to the purchase of the iphone 6. Or account credit. The limit is 3 per line. So if u have 5 lines. U could trade in 15 iphone. And get 3000 dollars for ur account and a free iphone. I am looking at ebay for lot of iphone

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Sprint right now has a promotion. Where you can trade any iphone from 2g to 5 and get 200 and 5s 300 to the purchase of the iphone 6. Or account credit. The limit is 3 per line. So if u have 5 lines. U could trade in 15 iphone. And get 3000 dollars for ur account and a free iphone. I am looking at ebay for lot of iphone
I didn't hear that

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner