Who's preordered 6+ is getting delivered on 9/19?

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I ordered through the App Store app on my iPhone with an AT&T upgrade and got a sliver 64GB 6+ and it lists 9/19 for delivery.

detfan

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Mine will ship within 21-28 business days.. Ordered thru AT&T at 12:15AM PST.:straight-face:

Apple site went down on me.

Exactly what I did..Email said 21-28 days. Now I check status and it says between 10/31 and 11/11. What the hell is wrong with Apple and the way they project sales?

So pissed off right now. I was finished by 3:20 EST how can I be that far down the list? Really reconsidering this Really starting to think they have none, and they expected this, and sold them anyway.

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
I agree. If Apple and the carriers ran out of stock in the first hour, I could understand the pathetic shipping times we've been given. There is no way that within the first 15 minutes of pre-order that stock was gone. Something else is going on. I'm hearing that holes in the pre-ordering process allowed others to order online before the pre-order window.

Bias reduX

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I've yet to see someone with a 6+ from at&t's site that got 9/19 as the ship date. I got mine at 12:40 mst (20 minutes before the scheduled time) and still got 10/3 or later ship date.

drknight

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Just checked my Order Summary from AT&T..

Expected Ship Date: Pending Confirmation
Last Updated: September 12, 2014

:raised-eyebrow:

Shouldn't there be a Date already?

jdlindsey7

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I ordered from Apple, via the Apple Store App, and got both a silver and gold 64GB AT&T for deliver 9/19. I ordered seconds after 3AM ET

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I think Apple should cancel all preorders that took place before 12:01 PST and push them back to the end of the line.

Why? The people were there waiting the same as you or me or anyone who waited up to order...they just happened to get access a little bit early. It's not like the site was hacked to let you order early or something, if anyone is at fault for that, it's the carrier's who allowed their pre-orders to begin early. Punishing the people who made the orders makes no sense at all...

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm still holding on that us waiting from 10/13-10/22 will be surprised with getting our phones earlier than expected. Hopeful that apple sends att the amount of 6+ that it needs to suffice for all the preorders before 1am lol

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Why? The people were there waiting the same as you or me or anyone who waited up to order...they just happened to get access a little bit early. It's not like the site was hacked to let you order early or something, if anyone is at fault for that, it's the carrier's who allowed their pre-orders to begin early. Punishing the people who made the orders makes no sense at all...

I am just kidding. I know things like that happen. I am going to wait patiently!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I think Apple should cancel all preorders that took place before 12:01 PST and push them back to the end of the line.

That's not Apple's problem at all. Take it up with the carriers.

I'm having trouble with my order too and I was up ready to click at 12:01 PST. Doesn't mean everyone who got ahead of me should be punished. It's just a phone. I'll eventually have one.

matt8823

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
When I finally got through the error message with verizon I ordered 2 64 gb +'s and when I got the confirmation email it said expected delivery 10/07 but now when I check the order status page it says "expected ship date not available at this time." Hopefully they are bumping it up because if not I will be in line friday and cancel my online orders.

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
A quick glance over at Verizon shows new orders for the 6+ shipping 10/21; a similar glance over at ATT shows early to mid November.

RC46

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I got lucky and managed to get a 9/19 In Store pickup. I ordered using the iphone AppleStore App at 12:25 Pacific and I am getting 6+ 128GB Space Grey.

twofooted

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Ordered on the Apple Store App: iPhone 6+, 64GB, Space Grey, on Verizon. Actually didn't even have the order places till about 3:50am EST. Feel very lucky here.

iphone order.png

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Ordered through Verizon between 2:55-3:02am.... still have not received email - customer service rep said order was accepted and she *thinks* is still on track for 9/19 but I'm not very confident with still no email received ...

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't stay awake last night/early, so tried around 8 this morning. 1st try was with the App Store app. This errored out with it stating that my phone #'s were invalid, and I couldn't add Apple Care to that order.

So switched to web browser on computer, and had no issues. I did see on the Apple Store pre-order site that my phone numbers were messed up. They were set as ((xxx)(xxx-xxxx)) inside the string where only the seven digits should have been. This is probably what was messed up in the App, but it never showed me that the formatting was off.

Despite that minor glitch and delay, managed to get a projected 10/13 - 10/20 delivery window. Not too bad considering I didn't get the order in when the pre-order system went live early this morning.

Edit: for a Verizon 128GB.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh