T-Mobile Preorder Thread: What did you get and when?

nickf126

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I was finally able to pre-order using JUMP! on Friday evening. My order says estimated ship date of 09/16/14 (!!??!)
My credit card has yet to be charged, and I did not get any tracking information. I ordered the 6+ 64MB space gray. I am resigned to waiting beyond the 19th. 4 million orders is alot to fill in a week.

E Williams1

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Mines says Backordered:

Pending Shipping 09/12/2014 at 04:52:34 AM
Delivery method
UPS Expedited Next Day

I have JUMP and the rep stated that any jump customers who ordered between Friday and Sunday would be prioritized. I ordered the Silver 64gb version. I hope I do receive it Friday considering most blogs indicate 3 to 5 week delivery.

Good Luck everyone.

samuelmorgan

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I called before preorder day about doing a preorder with jump and was told that I had to go in store. I went in at noon but their computers were down and the guy said to go back at 6. Order went through but when I look at my account, it says I didn't preorder until the 13th even though I signed my eip on the 12th. Either way, everyday my status says it's being delivered the next day (example: right now it says delivery is 9/16)
This whole process is incredibly confusing.

Jaramie10

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a iPhone 6 64gb in silver and a iPhone 6+ 64gb in silver as well at 6:52 am EST from T-Mobile. I spoke with a senior manager a few minutes ago about my order and she said I am in the first wave of orders and shipments. Timetable I was given is 4 to 6 weeks. Not happy.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a iPhone 6 64gb in silver and a iPhone 6+ 64gb in silver as well at 6:52 am EST from T-Mobile. I spoke with a senior manager a few minutes ago about my order and she said I am in the first wave of orders and shipments. Timetable I was given is 4 to 6 weeks. Not happy.

Have they charged you yet? Also, did you talk to them on the phone?

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Their system is completely out of whack. If you upgraded or pre-ordered a new line, says delivery in 4-6 weeks. If you jumped like I did, it said availability on the 19th throughout the order. My order still says processing, no idea when it is going to arrive at all.

nickf126

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Their system is completely out of whack. If you upgraded or pre-ordered a new line, says delivery in 4-6 weeks. If you jumped like I did, it said availability on the 19th throughout the order. My order still says processing, no idea when it is going to arrive at all.

Just a clarification, do you mean that you used the JUMP program? I did that too.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Screen Shot 2014-09-17 at 3.05.40 PM.pngJust to let you know I went to UPS.com tracked by reference and used the mobile number used for upgrade and a label has been made. See screen shot above.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73