T-Mobile Preorder Thread: What did you get and when?

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
There is a lot of clutter in here right now so let's try to get a simple tidy thread going for us here.

I could not order online at 3am EST or even at 8am. I called and was placed on an hour hold(they did the call me back thing).
I was able to preorder my 64GB 6+ in grey at 830am EST.

What did you guys go with?

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
People are going to think you're talking about the T-Mobile model from the Apple Store instead of from T-Mobile themselves. Or does that matter?

I stayed up until 6am to call them since it wasn't available at 3am. According to the representative, some people were able to order online at 3, I'm not sure how because it wasn't showing up online until about 6:30-7am. Anyway, I got right through and ordered my Space Grey 64 GB 6.

aaroninky

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I had to order mine from a corporate T-Mobile instead of through Apple. It took them about 20 minutes in the store to get the order through, so I'm waiting on T-Mobile to confirm delivery date. Already got a few emails it is in their system, so I'm hoping the 19th will be a good date. I did get my order in right around 9:30 AM EST since I couldn't get the website to complete the order. For reference I ordered a 6+ 64GB Space Grey model.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
at about 5:15 am mst I was finally able to preorder from tmobiles website after trying since midnight. I ordered the 6 16gb silver and have a delivery date of the 20th.

planoman

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
People are going to think you're talking about the T-Mobile model from the Apple Store instead of from T-Mobile themselves. Or does that matter?

I stayed up until 6am to call them since it wasn't available at 3am. According to the representative, some people were able to order online at 3, I'm not sure how because it wasn't showing up online until about 6:30-7am. Anyway, I got right through and ordered my Space Grey 64 GB 6.

I ordered the 6+ unlocked from T mobile at 5:45 am central on Apple.com, and got a delivery range of Oct 1- Oct 6 which is fine. It will give me a chance to get a case and screen protector. I will be using it on ATT.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Mine is processing but hasn't hit backorder. Says processing for shipping so I'm assuming when it's done I'll know my delivery date.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the iPhone 6+ 128 GB in space grey online. My order wouldn't go through the first time I tried. I'm also hoping that it is shipped soon. Went on Amazon and preordered a Spigen case too. I said I wasn't going to get this iPhone, but oh well. Not going to complain about it now.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Mine is processing but hasn't hit backorder. Says processing for shipping so I'm assuming when it's done I'll know my delivery date.

How are you seeing that? Mine doesn't say when it is being shipped or anything. Just the details of my order.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
How are you seeing that? Mine doesn't say when it is being shipped or anything. Just the details of my order.

Really? You're checking on my.tmobile? I logged in, went to shop and at the bottom of the page it says check order. Put in my order and zip code and it shows me everything. A few minutes ago it hit backorder though.

T-Mobile is doing it to me again.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I hit back order also this weekend. But I noticed a bigger problem...I ordered space grey and the order is for gold. Hope I like gold.

I am just going to go early to a local T-Mobile and see if I can get lucky and get a black one.

I also called T-Mobile and they said that even though the first few say backordered they are still fulfilling orders and they should be out on the 19th.

Mizzlia

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
It took me do long to pre order then the systems were down . I pre ordered in the store as I was opening an account .I ordered the 6+ gold 64 gig. I was gonna order the 128 guess I should have oh well

Mizzlia

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
What's crazy is mine says being processed but there's no shipping date n I notice I shipping info is kinda messed up and couldn't fix it do whenever I get the tracking IL have to call ups and have them take it to a store instead smh

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Really? You're checking on my.tmobile? I logged in, went to shop and at the bottom of the page it says check order. Put in my order and zip code and it shows me everything. A few minutes ago it hit backorder though.

T-Mobile is doing it to me again.

It's a new account with tmobile. So I'm not on my tmobile yet.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
There is a lot of clutter in here right now so let's try to get a simple tidy thread going for us here.

I could not order online at 3am EST or even at 8am. I called and was placed on an hour hold(they did the call me back thing).
I was able to preorder my 64GB 6+ in grey at 830am EST.

What did you guys go with?

I tried with Apple.com and couldnt get in. I went to the T-Mobile site and I had the option to pre-order but it said backordered. I called in and woman said that backorder was placed there as a precaution and that I MIGHT get it on launch day or I might not. Decided to try a store on a launch day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods