Sprint 3 week ship time?!?! =(

DoyouFanBoyBro

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
=( :concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern:

I'm going to straight up Man cry if my wife gets mine before me....

Someone hold me

*In Need of Bro Hug*

Grafixx01

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Well, it's 540am EST, I got in about 20 minutes ago and placed the order. The thing that I don't like is their website is saying "Ship by 10/14/2014".... WTFH! If that's the case and I don't get it on the 19th, then I'll just cancel the darn order and go to the local WalMart / Sams Club / BestBuy and hope they have it there seeing as how we bought the 128gb one, hopefully they will.

RollTideFanGrl

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've been trying on Sprint site since 3 am eastern up to now..I just made it to the cart about two hours ago and page said we'll be back when I clicked on checkout. So fed up with this. I did order with Apple at 9am for the full price, but once I made the purchase it stated I would be on contract. I haven't cancelled yet, but still waiting on Sprint. I had 3 computers up hitting F5 forever.

ETA: Finally ordered with Sprint less than 5 minutes ago. Just cancelled my order with Apple.com

Last edited:

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
When I got on at 2:01 CST it had a 3 week shipping time. I think it's just standard. Now it says 4-6 I ended up going to my local corporate Sprint store and just paid for it then because that's suppose to be the only way to get one when they come in.

RollTideFanGrl

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
When I got on at 2:01 CST it had a 3 week shipping time. I think it's just standard. Now it says 4-6 I ended up going to my local corporate Sprint store and just paid for it then because that's suppose to be the only way to get one when they come in.

Didn't think about that. I just got through on Sprint and ordered and it told me 4-6 weeks. At this point I don't even care. I am keeping my iphone 5s and this phone is for the hubby. I was going to do anything so he can get rid of the darn Android Galaxy. I hated it.lol

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Didn't think about that. I just got through on Sprint and ordered and it told me 4-6 weeks. At this point I don't even care. I am keeping my iphone 5s and this phone is for the hubby. I was going to do anything so he can get rid of the darn Android Galaxy. I hated it.lol

It's sad. Apple didn't think that the 6+ would sell like hot cakes. You can still get a 6 on release day at some places.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's sad. Apple didn't think that the 6+ would sell like hot cakes. You can still get a 6 on release day at some places.

Is this the first time you've ever ordered an iPhone or something? You think Apple didn't know this would happen? LOL! It's part of the big hype, they make tons of them, but they also know that limiting the amount that they have available for pre-order will produce a ripple effect in the market that drives up the desire to have one because so many won't be able to get it.

This happens EVERY...SINGLE...YEAR. How people are still upset or surprised by this is hilarious to me.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Is this the first time you've ever ordered an iPhone or something? You think Apple didn't know this would happen? LOL! It's part of the big hype, they make tons of them, but they also know that limiting the amount that they have available for pre-order will produce a ripple effect in the market that drives up the desire to have one because so many won't be able to get it.

This happens EVERY...SINGLE...YEAR. How people are still upset or surprised by this is hilarious to me.

Yes this is my first time pre-oredering. When I got my 4S it was a few months after it came out and I think anyone that stayed up til 2 or 3 this morning to pre-order and none of the sites are cooperating have every right to be upset. It may be surprising to you because you have done this before but some of us have never been through this process.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yes this is my first time pre-oredering. When I got my 4S it was a few months after it came out and I think anyone that stayed up til 2 or 3 this morning to pre-order and none of the sites are cooperating have every right to be upset. It may be surprising to you because you have done this before but some of us have never been through this process.

Well welcome to an iPhone release...there is nothing abnormal or surprising happening this year, it's the same as it has always been. Nothing sad about it, just a monumental amount of people buying a device all at once and people and computer systems trying to play catch up. Microsoft got their first taste of this this past fall with the Xbox One, only they kept selling devices knowing there was no supply, and only let people who ordered them already that their devices were not going to come for another 4-6 weeks past the expected delivery date...at least Apple (and Sprint I suppose) are letting you know immediately.

The fact that you're upset is no different than showing up at 8am on release day to an Apple store and throwing a temper tantrum that the line is wrapped around the building. This is the reality of an iPhone release, not some attack on you or anyone who is having problems getting their devices...I was up with you guys last night and was able to get mine ordered and completed just fine as were a lot of people.

I'd also like to take a moment to say that Sprint seems to once again be at the heart of another release issue in relation to the iPhone. Last year they had issues as well...

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Well welcome to an iPhone release...there is nothing abnormal or surprising happening this year, it's the same as it has always been. Nothing sad about it, just a monumental amount of people buying a device all at once and people and computer systems trying to play catch up. Microsoft got their first taste of this this past fall with the Xbox One, only they kept selling devices knowing there was no supply, and only let people who ordered them already that their devices were not going to come for another 4-6 weeks past the expected delivery date...at least Apple (and Sprint I suppose) are letting you know immediately.

The fact that you're upset is no different than showing up at 8am on release day to an Apple store and throwing a temper tantrum that the line is wrapped around the building. This is the reality of an iPhone release, not some attack on you or anyone who is having problems getting their devices...I was up with you guys last night and was able to get mine ordered and completed just fine as were a lot of people.

I'd also like to take a moment to say that Sprint seems to once again be at the heart of another release issue in relation to the iPhone. Last year they had issues as well...

It depends on who you talk to at Sprint. When I talked to a store if you pay for the phone today you will have it on release day because you paid so technically what they get in stock will already be sold. I think that's a crappy way to do it to. It was saying up to 3 weeks from the beginning and now it's 4-6.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It depends on who you talk to at Sprint. When I talked to a store if you pay for the phone today you will have it on release day because you paid so technically what they get in stock will already be sold. I think that's a crappy way to do it to. It was saying up to 3 weeks from the beginning and now it's 4-6.

Again, if you need to point your finger or irritation and blame at someone, Sprint should be the target.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh