The Verizon site is not working

Xo.pink.xo

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
It took me about 2 hours before my order finally went through at 4am CST! Verizon should have been more prepared! That was a damn nightmare. I'm not paying any activation fees! Eff that!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Verizon was such a mess I have up now it wants to work this am and shipping is mid October ... Forget that I'm taking my chance on launch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grafixx01

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
From what I was told when I just talked to a VZW rep, the system is giving those dates as an automatic thing. The rep said that ALL the orders that she has placed today, and the ones that go on preorder, will be at the doors of the consumer NLT 9/19/14. She said that the management in VZW has already addressed this and their system is programmed to automatically configure dates based off of the volume of orders, NOT using current or expected stock of items.

***TAKE THAT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT THOUGH***

All I know is the $30.00/line charge that I'm showing, I will get refunded!

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Like a few others I ordered between 2:55-3:02am (EST) .. Switched to Edge from the More Everything Plan...

Got through without any hassle showing 9/19 ship/delivery - BUT - I still have not received an email and when I check my order status it only says "received and processing - ship date: not available at this time"

Not very confident right now - aggravating considering I should technically have been one of the first few in since I got in at 2:55...

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have ordered plenty of stuff from VZW and not gotten the email until the last minute. Just the way they are and they are processing so many orders.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I have ordered plenty of stuff from VZW and not gotten the email until the last minute. Just the way they are and they are processing so many orders.

I hope you're right! Talked to customer service and the gal said it was still showing 9/19 - but she didn't sound as confident as I hoped.

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Well, it's 540am EST, I got in about 20 minutes ago and placed the order. The thing that I don't like is their website is saying "Ship by 10/14/2014".... WTFH! If that's the case and I don't get it on the 19th, then I'll just cancel the darn order and go to the local WalMart / Sams Club / BestBuy and hope they have it there seeing as how we bought the 128gb one, hopefully they will.

That's what my boyfriend did with the 5. He ordered it first and it was being delayed so he went to the store and was lucky enough to get the last one they had that day. He cancelled the order and then bought the one in the store.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Verizon boned me hard on this one. When I ordered last night at 3 isn it said ships 9/19. When the email finally came through it says 10/7 and order status now says 10/14. I'm canceling it and taking my chances at the Apple store or Best Buy.

I have never ordered a phone on launch day so I'm not sure which is the best way to go if your goal is to get your phone as soon as possible. But when I made the switch from BlackBerrys to iPhones, I stopped getting my phones from the Verizon store. Got my 4s at a local Radio Shack and it was a very positive experience. Picked up my 5s at the an Apple Store and it was also a good experience. In contrast, I've always had below average experiences at the Verizon store.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Verizon boned me hard on this one. When I ordered last night at 3 isn it said ships 9/19. When the email finally came through it says 10/7 and order status now says 10/14. I'm canceling it and taking my chances at the Apple store or Best Buy.

It did the same to me. :mad:

JOEY NEAT

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
I got my order in a 2:50 NY time, got an email an hour later saying delivery date of 9/19, then the website said 10/7 now it says Unavailable. I think we will see them on 09/19!
Like a few others I ordered between 2:55-3:02am (EST) .. Switched to Edge from the More Everything Plan...

Got through without any hassle showing 9/19 ship/delivery - BUT - I still have not received an email and when I check my order status it only says "received and processing - ship date: not available at this time"

Not very confident right now - aggravating considering I should technically have been one of the first few in since I got in at 2:55...

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I just pre-ordered through verizon now (it's 3PM on friday EST). Black iphone6 128gb, still getting it by the 19th of september.

maevinj

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Dumb question, but is it true that if we order it from Verizon, we can still get AppleCare Plus if we get it within 30 days of purchase? Also does that 30 days start from the time we pre-order or the time it is shipped?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Dumb question, but is it true that if we order it from Verizon, we can still get AppleCare Plus if we get it within 30 days of purchase? Also does that 30 days start from the time we pre-order or the time it is shipped?

Yes you can. No issues.

jem10

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I just checked my order status on verizon wireless and I noticed my ship date has moved from October 7 to September 19. Has anyone noticed that?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Their site is awful for preorders. One reason I didn't waste time or lose sleep staying up for the preorder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR