The Verizon site is not working

Grafixx01

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm getting the same error right now. I was at the point where I finalize the order, just before entering the credit card information, and same "Error retrieving ECPD profile". Totally bullspit! THEY KNEW that they'd get slammed so they should have prepared, it's not like they didn't know. AND if you call or try to live chat, NO response and the phone reps can't help you with the pre-order.

Grafixx01

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
That's BS probably. When I ordered the iPhone4, I had it like 2/3 days before the street date. That was the point behind their pre-order.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Keep getting dumb error no matter how I try .. I'm over it I'll take my chances on launch day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harreh

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting the same error right now. I was at the point where I finalize the order, just before entering the credit card information, and same "Error retrieving ECPD profile". Totally bullspit! THEY KNEW that they'd get slammed so they should have prepared, it's not like they didn't know. AND if you call or try to live chat, NO response and the phone reps can't help you with the pre-order.
They should have known after the Obama care website debacle, they should have been more prepared. Haha

MK25
M11A1
P6

Grafixx01

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Well, it's 540am EST, I got in about 20 minutes ago and placed the order. The thing that I don't like is their website is saying "Ship by 10/14/2014".... WTFH! If that's the case and I don't get it on the 19th, then I'll just cancel the darn order and go to the local WalMart / Sams Club / BestBuy and hope they have it there seeing as how we bought the 128gb one, hopefully they will.

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Verizon boned me hard on this one. When I ordered last night at 3 isn it said ships 9/19. When the email finally came through it says 10/7 and order status now says 10/14. I'm canceling it and taking my chances at the Apple store or Best Buy.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I kept getting the ECPD error message for about an hour, so I gave up and went to sleep. This morning I tried and got in to pre-order. It'll be delivered by Oct 14. Can we still cancel our order? I think VzW might have already processed the credit card charge.

Grafixx01

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
@substring : I'm going to talk to VZW about that since I live in an area where not too many people have VZW but prefer a local carrier. If the WalMart, Sams Club, and BestBuy get the 128gb model and I can actually get it on the 19th of September, why the heck would I want to wait another month before VZW ships it to me? I hope they let me cancel it, talking to them online now.

kikazz69

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the iPhone 6 plus from the Apple.com store at 2:05 (central time) and had no issue I feel like it's unfair for Verizon and AT&T to have delayed it by that much . I'm getting mine delivered on the 9/19

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh