iPhone 6+ on T-Mobile

kikazz69

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
I have a quick question , ok so I currently have an iPhone 5s 16 GB with T-Mobile and well I wanted to pre order the new iPhone 6+ from T-Mobile and well I was reading the FAQs and I read that if I get the iPhone 6+ from T-Mobile I have to go to an Apple Store or T-Mobile phone to activate it , well my question is can I just insert my nano sim from the iPhone 5s into the iPhone 6+ and get it activated? I have an unlimited plan with T-Mobile just in case it makes a difference.

anon(161369)

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
You should just be able to do that since the line is active, the only reason you would go to a tmobile store or an apple store for that matter would be to get a different sim if it was needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
You should just be able to do that since the line is active, the only reason you would go to a tmobile store or an apple store for that matter would be to get a different sim if it was needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be true if he wasn't on the TMobile jump. My friend isn't able to preorder because she has to turn in her previous device because of the plan she's on.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I am sorry! If you're on The Jump you have to take your phone back so they can make sure that it's in impeccable condition for a return. Unless you paid it off.

Redneck Trash

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Put in your SIM then dial 611. That'll get you customer service and they'll handle it during the call. Have the box the iPhone came in near by because you'll need to read them some numbers off it.

brianLTE

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I called T-Mobile today and they told me I can use my JUMP online and they will ship the new phone with a box to send in my 5S.

May want to look into it again.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I called T-Mobile today and they told me I can use my JUMP online and they will ship the new phone with a box to send in my 5S.

May want to look into it again.

That's cool they told my friend they wanted to make sure her phone was in impeccable condition before they sent her a phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh