Made My Decision

matt3166

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
So after going back and forth since the announcement. I've finally decided to go with the 6+. 64GB. I had to do the cut outs but the 6+ isn't all that bad in my hands at least.

What is your decision?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Attachments

• 99.jpg
    99.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 159

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Should I open the nacho cheese Doritos or the cool ranch Doritos?

PLEASE PEOPLE! I NEED TO KNOW!

If you take some yellow paper and sprinkle a little cheddar on it and pop it in the microwave, it tastes exactly the same as Nacho Cheese Doritos. And at a tremendous cost savings. Go with the Nacho Cheese Knock-offs. #youarewelcome

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
If you take some yellow paper and sprinkle a little cheddar on it and pop it in the microwave, it tastes exactly the same as Nacho Cheese Doritos. And at a tremendous cost savings. Go with the Nacho Cheese Knock-offs. #youarewelcome

When you say "yellow paper", do you mean yellow notebook paper? Construction paper? Yellow poser board?

I NEED TO KNOW!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
When you say "yellow paper", do you mean yellow notebook paper? Construction paper? Yellow poser board?

I NEED TO KNOW!

Doesn’t matter - what ever your budget can afford. Of course, I strongly urge you to avoid that special paper that gets its color from the same source as the yellow snow. #justsaying. Though that special paper does provide a lighter, crisper chip.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Doesn’t matter - what ever your budget can afford. Of course, I strongly urge you to avoid that special paper that gets its color from the same source as the yellow snow. #justsaying. Though that special paper does provide a lighter, crisper chip.

I can't make a decision...what do you think I would like more? Poster Board or yellow notebook paper?

I NEED TO KNOW!

bklynblaze

Banned
Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Ugh I'm still so torn on which size to get that I'm afraid I might miss the 1st wave of orders because I can't make up my mind. Lol

I keep flip flopping but I'm leaning towards the 6. I was initially sold on the 6 Plus but the cut outs for me have me 2nd guessing. The 6 Plus is huge!

dalmoradie1

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
either you have huge hands or that cutout you did is smaller than it should be. Did you print in portrait or landscape mode? I first printed in portrait, I thought the 5.5 was not so bad, but when I measured the screen size, I realized it was not right. So I printed in landscape and got it right that time... The 6 plus is huge! :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So after going back and forth since the announcement. I've finally decided to go with the 6+. 64GB. I had to do the cut outs but the 6+ isn't all that bad in my hands at least.

What is your decision?

I'm 99.9% positive that I will purchase the iPhone 6 Plus in a couple of weeks or so....:)

matt3166

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
either you have huge hands or that cutout you did is smaller than it should be. Did you print in portrait or landscape mode? I first printed in portrait, I thought the 5.5 was not so bad, but when I measured the screen size, I realized it was not right. So I printed in landscape and got it right that time... The 6 plus is huge! :)

Interesting. I'm going to have to reprint I guess. Thanks for letting me know

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods