do you think the size will be a issue?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait for "my phone is dying after half a day". Yeah no kidding since you haven't put it down all week.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I keep a charger in the bedroom, kitchen, both vehicles, and at work. If I'm around one, I plug it. It's not an inconvenience and I'm never in threat of a dead phone. I must not be the norm in this regard because all I see are folks ******** about battery life in, and outside of, the forums.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Everyone is talking about the 6+ having better battery life...does that mean the 6 is going to have bad battery life ?

I wouldn't say the 6 is going to have bad batt life. Just in my profession where I travel some, every bit can help. I don't have much of an issue with my 5, currently, and can usually make it through the day with little to no intermediate charging (and I have a Mophie power brick for emergencies). But if I can get a bigger battery, I'll definitely consider it.

(O-H!)

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I keep a charger in the bedroom, kitchen, both vehicles, and at work. If I'm around one, I plug it. It's not an inconvenience and I'm never in threat of a dead phone. I must not be the norm in this regard because all I see are folks ******** about battery life in, and outside of, the forums.

I do similar. Plus I carry a lightning cable and a Jackery Giant (12K mAh) portable charger in my "go bag".

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Everyone is talking about the 6+ having better battery life...does that mean the 6 is going to have bad battery life ?

Bigger batter on the 6+ because its a bigger device and can fit a bigger battery and the screen is larger so it needs it. Its comparable between them. I used to drive a big SUV V8 and now I drive a smaller SUV 4 Cylinder and honestly I don't mind it at all, I got more features and tech for the less money. Now with the 6 vs 6+ the bigger screen, landscape mode, (battery) and OIS is worth going big again. My recently sold iP5S was just too small and I regretted selling my Note 3. Now that the 6+ is reality.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
^^^^^^ To all you chargers everywhere peeps....... Mophie Case. :yes:

But will Mophie offer a 6+ case and if so how much bigger with that make a 6+? On the 6 a Mophie makes sense. For me if I am not in the office, I am in the car going to a client and if not doing those I am likely at home or out and about which means I have charging options everywhere I go so long as I top off.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
With either phone, it's not likely your going to make it till 10-11:00 at night without having to charge...if you use your phone a significant amount say starting at 8 am. So why spend the extra $100 to get better battery life when you will likely end up charging your phone just as frequently ?

Because it's not just about battery life it's about screen size too. And that extra hour or two of battery life can really come in handy if you are not anywhere near a charging port.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
But I don't like bulky cases so Mophie does work for me.

Agree. I think this would be the perfect time for some case company to make a slim battery case and they would make a killing. It has to be able to be done, so case manufacturers if you are listening, I will gladly give money for a very slim battery case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative