Is there any evidence that the 6+ will have better/ larger speakers than the 6?

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I know we STILL don't have (separated) stereo speakers on the new iPhone 6 Plus or they would have mentioned it in the announcements today. I've seen leaked pictures of parts, and the two speaker modules look different. As the leaked units get analyzed - if somebody can confirm a difference ?? It may make a difference to some whether the main difference between the 6 and 6+ is screen size and a camera optical stabilizer.

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Nothing was mention in the keynote about that, maybe the next iPhone since Apple had just acquired Beats there should be no reason why the next iPhone won't have "Beats".

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I think they would have mentioned it when presenting it...I doubt it will have any enhancements to the audio hardware.

Also, THWG.

fod8xqu.png

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I never found a problem with the single speaker on the iPhone but was a little surprised that the 6+ didn't come in stereo

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I really, really hope it doesn't have the type of speaker that the iPad Mini with Retina has. I hate that the max volume isn't that loud.

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I should have elaborated on that a bit further, because Apple doesnt deem that stuff important enough to make it into a keynote it could very well be in the iPhone 6 Plus. (probably not with the leaks)

H_D

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
From some of the reviews when comparing the two (6,6+) they stated that the 6+ was just a hair louder. Makes sense since it has a larger casing/housing for the sound.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Now that a few more people have the 6 plus: Is the sound from the speaker better, louder, or the same as the iPhone 6 ???
I would think most do not have both to compare. I saw this issue on another thread. Not sure where. You might try using the search feature and find it. If I recall, the results were mixed, and some issues were attributed to iOS 8, or something. I'll look for that thread.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2