IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Removed otterbox defender, had glass screen protector added and added a Platinum case with holster (is same as seidio surface case) from Best Buy. Loving both!!. I am keeping defender and have removed screen protector so i can use it in future

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
If not caseless (with a skin) I go with this slimline.... Feels practically the same as no case at all

10bucks on eBay ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1418940469.387653.jpg

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/09/0a0927c828173d312cbd636d94db35aa.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/09/1814abf000a7bfd28390b879e8853a2a.jpg

Elago slim fit, picked it up for $10, feels nice, but I can tell it will break the moment I try and take it off because of the material

Sent from my Apple iPad Air using Tapatalk

Nearly bent my phone and broke the case trying to take it off. Won't be buying from this company again.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Anyone used a Pad & Quill?

I put my order in for The Luxury Book for iPhone 6 Plus a week ago when it was pre-order status. Shipping was to begin the week of Christmas, on first ordered first shipped status. Now they are on "Shipping Varies" so they may be shipping already.

This will be my first Pad And Quill case it looks pretty awesome and I want to cut the bulk of a case and wallet down. Plus next year I will get the 6S Plus and keep the case going until the 7S Plus and skip to the S Series only.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I have the Apple leather case. But does anyone have the Speck case? Does it seem to work well? I was very, very close to buying one from Best Buy today...

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I have the Apple leather case. But does anyone have the Speck case? Does it seem to work well? I was very, very close to buying one from Best Buy today...

I have the Speck Candyshell Grip. It's fantastic.very snug fit. Not a quick on and off case. The grip really does deliver though. A little resistance though pulling it out of pockets. Which can also be a good thing. It's certainly not going to slip out. It bulks up the phone a bit, but on the other hand offers a good wall of protection between your phone and the world. Nice big lip on the front, and good camera protection too.
I actually have two. I ordered one online but it was taking too long to arrive so I bought it on sale at Best Buy. The online one came the next day. Lol. I'll probably just keep it as a backup in case this one is a little beat up over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I have the Speck Candyshell Grip. It's fantastic.very snug fit. Not a quick on and off case. The grip really does deliver though. A little resistance though pulling it out of pockets. Which can also be a good thing. It's certainly not going to slip out. It bulks up the phone a bit, but on the other hand offers a good wall of protection between your phone and the world. Nice big lip on the front, and good camera protection too.
I actually have two. I ordered one online but it was taking too long to arrive so I bought it on sale at Best Buy. The online one came the next day. Lol. I'll probably just keep it as a backup in case this one is a little beat up over time.

On my older Speck cases, the centre of the back of the case would get scratched from being on my desk etc. Does this one get scratched, too? Thanks

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
On my older Speck cases, the centre of the back of the case would get scratched from being on my desk etc. Does this one get scratched, too? Thanks

Every Speck case I've ever had tends to rise up in the middle of the back. The rubber grips seem to be the only parts coming in contact with the surface, so this one might be spared the same fate.

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I put my order in for The Luxury Book for iPhone 6 Plus a week ago when it was pre-order status. Shipping was to begin the week of Christmas, on first ordered first shipped status. Now they are on "Shipping Varies" so they may be shipping already.

This will be my first Pad And Quill case it looks pretty awesome and I want to cut the bulk of a case and wallet down. Plus next year I will get the 6S Plus and keep the case going until the 7S Plus and skip to the S Series only.

Did you receive the P&Q case yet?? Love to see pics.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
My iPhone 6 Plus Pad and Quill Luxury Book case will be here tomorrow, but my wife may make me wait until christmas to get it so once I do get it I will post picks.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
My iPhone 6 Plus Pad and Quill Luxury Book case will be here tomorrow, but my wife may make me wait until christmas to get it so once I do get it I will post picks.

Please I would like to see that. Real pics are better.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I am quite upset with LifeProof for failing to come up with a Nuud case for 6Plus. Besides the larger dimension, how is it different from the Nuud for iPhone 5S which also has finger print scanning? Why is it so challenging for the 6Plus?

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I am quite upset with LifeProof for failing to come up with a Nuud case for 6Plus. Besides the larger dimension, how is it different from the Nuud for iPhone 5S which also has finger print scanning? Why is it so challenging for the 6Plus?

It annoys me that some of these companies are pretty much refusing to make products for the 6plus when it doesn't seem like it would be such a hard thing to do.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
It annoys me that some of these companies are pretty much refusing to make products for the 6plus when it doesn't seem like it would be such a hard thing to do.

Yupe. It will be much better if they explain the challenges they are facing....either design issue or supply chain issue, the customers will understand it. The lack of communication makes them appear to be arrogant.

AppleGeek21

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Picked up the Otterbox Commuter a few days ago but ended up coming back to the Apple Leather case. The commuter just added enough bulk to make the phone a little too unwieldy to handle. Loving the Apple Leather case though, might pick up a UAG for times when I need a little more protection.

Murphy5156

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
I love the Thule Atmos X3. Available in several colors at Best Buy. Not cheap at $40 but really the best case I've found so far. Perfect combo of slim/grip/protection.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro