IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

uno mas

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Picked up the Midnight Blue leather case at the Apple store this morning...good, solid fit - a beauty, indeed. Paid for it with Apple Pay...man, Apple Pay is slicker 'n snot. :smile:

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I got my incipio feather clear case yesterday and love it. No bulk added at all and can see the phone. Very happy!

I have this case as well. Liked it simply because I could see the phone, but man was is slippery. I've never had a case feel like that. Loved the feather for my 5S, but the green has a soft touch finish.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

martinlmnt

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Screen Shot 2014-11-08 at 14.23.15.png

Just got this case through today. It's ideal. I was hoping for the red or blue one but they weren't available right now. It ideal though, doesn't add too much weight or bulk and feels good in the hand.

justinkk2005

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm using an otterbox defender on my 6 plus. The air gap between the screen protector and screen is massive and annoying.

You can see the bulge here
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1415459956.644126.jpg

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1415460008.771375.jpg

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I have the Platinum case with metal kickstand from Bestbuy. As it was told to me, that case is made by Seidio and it's the exact identical case, just cheaper. I personally love it and it has been my daily case. I have several, but always run back to this one. The one from Bestbuy also come with a holster.

I had the platinum for my 5 and love it too! Same as the Seidio. The kickstand did get loose after a while though.

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I decided to give this Duplex Slim Guard bumper case by Rock a try. Looks and feels similar to the iPhone 4/4s bumper.

Looks nice. Does this case do anything to protect the camera? Like does it provide a "lift" to your iPhone when it's on its back?

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

lwr32

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I notice quite a few were talking about getting an Otterbox case. Great case, lots of protection but doesn't that take away from the thinness of the iPhone? I bought a clear rubber case for my iPhone 6 Plus. It's made so it doesn't really take away from the thinness.

justinkk2005

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Pop the screen protector right out. You'll love it. I've done that with every defender I've owned.

One of the reasons I use defenders/lifeproof cases is to prevent heavy dusting on the phone. When I removed the screen protectors in the past, my case would quickly fill up with dirt. :/ I ride ATV's and fish a lot. So I have to keep it semi sealed.

To the other poster about typing, right now it sucks. I'm hoping that it changes as I wear it in.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I notice quite a few were talking about getting an Otterbox case. Great case, lots of protection but doesn't that take away from the thinness of the iPhone? I bought a clear rubber case for my iPhone 6 Plus. It's made so it doesn't really take away from the thinness.

For me it's too thin so that's why I like the OB.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
One of the reasons I use defenders/lifeproof cases is to prevent heavy dusting on the phone. When I removed the screen protectors in the past, my case would quickly fill up with dirt. :/ I ride ATV's and fish a lot. So I have to keep it semi sealed.

To the other poster about typing, right now it sucks. I'm hoping that it changes as I wear it in.

Check out the Griffin Survivor. The ports are covered and so is the earpiece. It's not water proof but it is dust proof.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

chinmay007

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Apple leather case is probably the best case I have had. Minimum profile, feels so good that just don't want to keep it down. Smooth like silk. Doesn't add any bulk.
Though I had little difficulty in outing it on after applying clear-coat as it was tightly fitting and required to remove coating from sides.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone heard anything from any source about when Lifeproof is going release the new cases? 2014? 2015? 2016?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
My wife wants the Lifeproof and I wanted a Tech21, so I just bought one off of eBay.

Attachments

• $_12-2.JPG
    $_12-2.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 226
  • $_12.JPG
    $_12.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 226

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member