IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

xoxojess

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Right now it looks like only the black/black Defender is for sale. No other color combinations are available for me. Unfortunate.

ki4cgs

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Looks like Amazon has 4 color choices available for sale of the Defender case. They are all showing as not shipping till late November though.

Rossi Wilkes

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
currently using the Griffin reveal clear case, as I was in a rush for a case. Deffo want a spigen case next, with me not been a massive fan of fully surrounding cases.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414179167.467460.jpg

After 20+ days my verus wallet case came in. The red is a bit brighter than the website but it's professional looking. I think I like my apple brown leather case better

Imapfsr

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Here's mine. A combination of the Sena Lugana and Heritage Slim. I had them sewn together to create a slim wallet pouch...not much protection but great wallet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,009.2 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 90

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 69410

After 20+ days my verus wallet case came in. The red is a bit brighter than the website but it's professional looking. I think I like my apple brown leather case better

Mine didn't take that long to arrive, but in thinking I'm over it already. Not digging having to flip it open to use my phone.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Just found the perfect iPhone 6 Plus case today. It is the Tech 21 classic tactical case. The case is attractive, thin profile, no grease, no lint, no scratching, tight fit, clicky buttons, one piece, easy to get off and put on, if you drop it not only will your phone not be damaged but the case won't either, doesn't cost an arm and a leg, decent lip for lay on the table, adequate room for headphones if all kinds. And did I mention it was thin? Feels great. So happy.

Sent from my 128 GB, Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Just found the perfect iPhone 6 Plus case today. It is the Tech 21 classic tactical case. The case is attractive, thin profile, no grease, no lint, no scratching, tight fit, clicky buttons, one piece, easy to get off and put on, if you drop it not only will your phone not be damaged but the case won't either, doesn't cost an arm and a leg, decent lip for lay on the table, adequate room for headphones if all kinds. And did I mention it was thin? Feels great. So happy.

Sent from my 128 GB, Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Yup! Tech21 cases are the best! 👍

DoctorD, hope this means you've decided to keep the 6 Plus!!! ;)

Sam_Lee

Banned
Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I really love my OtterBox iPhone 6 Case - Defender Series. I can put my iPhone anywhere without worrying about scratching and physical damage. I always want my iPhone to be safe and protected. Try to read some reviews about it and you will surely be amazed.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
The more I use my Apple leather case, the more I love it. I was really hesitant to pay so much money for it but I'm glad I did. It's absolutely perfect and the brown leather + my space grey phone is pure smexiness.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
The more I use my Apple leather case, the more I love it. I was really hesitant to pay so much money for it but I'm glad I did. It's absolutely perfect and the brown leather + my space grey phone is pure smexiness.

I own 4 cases now...a generic clear TPU, an XDoria Scene with black bumper and clear hardback, and an Apple leather in black and picked up the Product (Red) last night.

By far my standby and favourite is the leather. The black on the space grey is beautiful and the red pops, but no bulk. And the black has broken in now so the leather is conditioned and has that great tacky feel.