IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

arftech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I don't find the UAG cases slippery at all. In fact I'm using the UAG "Maverick" case on my 6+. This particular case has a thin profile, clear in the back, light and the buttons has a tactile feel to them. High quality all the way around and UAG has a strong reputation in the industry.

Last edited by a moderator:

zwuncki

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
As a person who wants to see the beautiful device I own, Ionly use iPhones naked, plus in a pouch/sleeve when in my bag.

Senas Ultraslim Classic is as slim as it can get. I love their UC series. But here in Germany we have a very good manufactory called Fitbag. Their cases are similar to Sena Ultraslim, also not the same. Their cases are slim too, only a little higher, so that the device can't fall out of the case by mistake. They have a variety of material. Leather, cord, alcantara, normal material too. And on the inside they stitch off some microfiber material which cleans the Display when you put in and out. It's very good quality, esp. the leather cases. They have at least 30 different cases with different colors/material. All Made in Germany. Only the sometimes very slow delivery is on the negative side.

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I told y'all, that case is the best case out there, hands down.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

I just ordered two. One clear with a mint border for my wife's gold 6 Plus and one clear with a black border for my space gray 6 Plus.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I don't find the UAG cases slippery at all. In fact I'm using the UAG "Maverick" case on my 6+. This particular case has a thin profile, clear in the back, light and the buttons has a tactile feel to them. High quality all the way around and UAG has a strong reputation in the industry.

Yup and best of all it fits in the Seido (Platinum) belt clip that I have for the Galaxy S5! It's a bit loose but won't fall out, that's for sure.

Edit: Just want to update I'm using a 6 not a 6+.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I got the Xdoria Scene in clear/black today. Super thin profile but similar to the apple leather as far as bulk. Low profile on the screen through for the swiping which i like.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

I love my UAG case. And those annoying little holes on the back (the 2 open ones), well the top one is a perfect place for your index finger when talking on it. Not slippery at all like the Tech21.

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
So I am really thinking about getting the Ringke Fusion. I have always been a spigen guy but I want to give the Fusion a try

leksluthah

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I preordered the Sena Lugano for my 6+. It took a while to get here, but I really love it! I wanted a wallet case, and I enjoy the cards being on the back (as opposed to being inside and touching the screen).

HTH

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Another good one is the Diztronic TPU. It's about as minimalist as you will find out there without sacrificing basic protection. Ten bucks on Amazon and it's prime too. The 6 and 6+ are the same price which is nice. Most 6+ cases are more.

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Just received this email

2uqymu8e.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox