IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
What do you like better? Is it thinner? Makes phone less slippery? Just feels better while holding the phone?

It doesn't make my phone feel as bulky as the leather one did.

It is definitely less slippery in my hand as compared to the phone being naked. It's not the typical silicone case that sticks to the inside of your pocket.

Most importantly, my right thumb doesn't get a work out like it did pushing the power button on the leather case.

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone used Griffin's Survivor All Terrain cases in the past? I really need to get a rugged case for my 6 plus for work. I was waiting on otterbox and lunatik but, their cases aren't out yet I honestly need something now. Plus Griffin is offering a 20% discount if you're new and sign up by email. While it looks very bulky I'm just concerned if the company is trust worthy. Never Had a griffin case before.
gb40543-survivor-all-terrain-iphone-6-plus.jpg

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Wireless. I am a T-Mobile customer but T-Mobile has the worst selection of cases. Verizon surprisingly had A LOT. And some even carry UAG cases. I was hoping they would have them but this store did not.

Found a store that just got the tech21's in this very afternoon! Thanks again xm_jdm for letting us know!

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412301844.243777.jpg

They tried to sell us their screen protectors as well but we of course don't have the phones yet so we told them if they find two 6+128gb SG for us soon, we'd buy the protectors from them too, lol. ;)

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm gonna stick with my red leather case, not gonna buy anymore. Weird coming from me.i usually buy multiple cases, but not this time

I was running no case but my apple black leather came today (and looks amazing on the space grey) and it still feels like the same size just a bit gripper. Very happy. I have an order in for the apple silicone in product red and that electric blue and that will be it for me, I think.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone used Griffin's Survivor All Terrain cases in the past? I really need to get a rugged case for my 6 plus for work. I was waiting on otterbox and lunatik but, their cases aren't out yet I honestly need something now. Plus Griffin is offering a 20% discount if you're new and sign up by email. While it looks very bulky I'm just concerned if the company is trust worthy. Never Had a griffin case before.
View attachment 67129

This case makes the otterbox defender look like a neo hybrid

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
View attachment 67129

Good case very good for drops. Also good if your using the belt clip its tough to pocket it.

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Not sure about quality..... Looks meaner for sure. But looks don't mean jack

The fact it's not a preorder is also one heck of a bonus. Seriously though what's the hold up? The griffin does look bulkier than the otterbox. Especially the silicon. So I can guess it has good shock absorbtion.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
The fact it's not a preorder is also one heck of a bonus. Seriously though what's the hold up? The griffin does look bulkier than the otterbox. Especially the silicon. So I can guess it has good shock absorbtion.

I personally have the defender on my 6 and I love it. The Griffen case is on my daughters iPod and it's been holding up for 2 years without a mark on the iPad.. So I think if a six year old can't break the iPod with the griffin that speaks for itself

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
And in my opinion the Griffin can take more of a drop due to the softer outer shell.

Last edited:

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I sent my Spigen Neo Hybrid back to Amazon. The buttons didn't work that great and Spigen sent some little cutouts to put on the inside of the buttons to fix it. No thanks Spigen, I'll send it back as defective and get my money back. I'm really enjoying my leather Apple case though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I think I'm done with spigen, I'm going to take a look at incipio's products.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Yea I think I'm done with spigen, I'm going to take a look at incipio's products.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

I'm otterbox all the way. They are expensive but they make some great quality products.

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I saw someone mention in the forums that the holster from the platinum case they sell at best buy fits the apple leather case. I picked one up today and it fits like a glove. I've been taking it out of the holster all day watching for wear marks and nothing yet. So, if you're a fan of the leather Apple case and want a holster, like me, it's a perfect solution if you don't mind spending $35 to get the holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying out the Apple silicone case. It's harder to get a black one than it is a 6 Plus right now lol. Settling on white for now.

I already like it 10 times better than the leather one.

Why are you liking it better? I may grab one tomorrow. Rocking the leather one, but the bottom being out bugs me.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2