IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know when Apple will offer their iPhone 6 leather cases in store? Are they usually made available on launch day, or before?

Jude34

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox Defenders are great. They feel good when holding the phone, and protect. I've also enjoyed the Symmetry series on my 5S. I've never repeat never had scratches or damage to any of my phones using Otterbox. Never.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Otterbox Defenders are great. They feel good when holding the phone, and protect. I've also enjoyed the Symmetry series on my 5S. I've never repeat never had scratches or damage to any of my phones using Otterbox. Never.

Agreed. Although I have never tried the symmetry, the defender and commuter are staples of my iphone ownership and cover it a majority of the time I own them. Im actually using my commuter now on my 5S because my defender finally had it.

Jude34

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
The symmetry is better in every way than the Commuter IMO. It's thinner and just as protective. I'm using it with a power support screen protector. Good combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I am still planning on going with the 6 plus but I can't find any case that I want. The reason being is I found the perfect case but the color option is only available for the 6 boooo!!! Hopefully case-mate gets with it and makes the oil slick brilliance for the 6+ soon. Until then I might just go naked.

getDynamicImage.aspx.png

Jude34

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Even though my phone hasn't been delivered yet I preordered the black new silicone Apple official case and Power Support screen protector. I'll use that until Otterbox gets their act together.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Even though my phone hasn't been delivered yet I preordered the black new silicone Apple official case and Power Support screen protector. I'll use that until Otterbox gets their act together.

I'm hoping Otterbox does so soon. After the 5 was released I think it was only a week or two. With the 6 cases already available, they should be pretty near done.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

falconeight

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I know people need cases to protect their new phones but I have issues with case makers. Case makers need to raise the bar and make better looking functioning cases. I haven't seen a single case that complements the beauty of the new iPhone, they all make it look like a galaxy s5 or make the shape boxy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro