IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Both OtterBox and LifeProof do not have any waterproof case for either iPhone 6 or 6+. I hope they are not running into challenges on making waterproof cases for these new phones.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Standard Apple leather case. They are the only cases I've actually enjoyed. I've been through the otterbox/lifeproof craze, slapped aluminum bumpers on it, and picked up cheap cases. I hated them all. I don't even notice the leather case, it's like it's become a part of my phone. Got two just so I could swap em out to mix things up. I don't have to worry about scratches as I've trained myself over the years (like a dog) to never put anything in my left pocket that doesn't make phone calls.

Agree. The plus I'd large enough, I never was a fan of the bulk those cases as/so if any case, it will be the apple leather case or some other thin case

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Since I spent an arm and a leg for this phone, I looked for the cheapest case available on eBay lol.
Something that'll take care of my phone in the meantime.
I'm getting the clear one ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410682355.537547.jpg

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Both OtterBox and LifeProof do not have any waterproof case for either iPhone 6 or 6+. I hope they are not running into challenges on making waterproof cases for these new phones.

Why would they be having issues, they did them for previous iphones and its not like the new design is that ground altering other than the power button move to the side and they cut the speakers down to one from the two that were there. They likely prioritized the other non-waterproof cases first in design and production to meet consumer demand.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR