IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm definitely going with an Otterbox Symmetry. Got one for my 5S and it was by far my favorite case. Now the question is do I go with a Space Gray iPhone 6+ and a black case or a white 6+ and the blue case? Decisions, decisions.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered both the leather and silicon cases for my new iPhone 6 Plus. I chose black for both cases. The leather case will be delivered between 09/17 and 09/19. The silicone case won’t be available until sometime in October.

IamJAd

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I like thin profile cases, but I always have them in a clip-in holster positioned horizontally.

As far as I can tell, there are very few choices these days. My regular choice is the Seidio Surface case/holster combo. Does anyone have any alternatives to suggest? Otter boxes are too bulky for my tastes.

mike5

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I also ordered the Spigen Neo Hybrid off Amazon.com at $12.49! I had not heard of this case so thanks for the post. I went to YouTube and watched some great reviews of this case when it was designed for the iPhone 5/5s. For $12.49, I didn't think I could go wrong. Thanks again for your post!

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I have OtterBox on my current phone and I love it. But I cannot decide if I want to get an OtterBox or LifeProof for my iPhone 6+. I heard the LifeProof is also very good. Does anyone has any experience to share on LifeProof? How does it stack against OtterBox?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I too am more of a Spigen user myself and the Neo Hybrid is an awesome case. Its rather funny though that the Spigen Neo Hybrid case design is nearly identical between the iphone and note 4 on the back. Usually they differentiate it more.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I too am more of a Spigen user myself and the Neo Hybrid is an awesome case. Its rather funny though that the Spigen Neo Hybrid case design is nearly identical between the iphone and note 4 on the back. Usually they differentiate it more.

I’ve never used a Spigen case, but after seeing these photos and watching the demo/review on youtube, I ordered the red one for my space gray iPhone 6 Plus.

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm going with Spigen. I already have my case in my Amazon wish list. Only $15.99! I want one of Spigen's glass screen protectors, too.

I've had a LifeProof on my 5 for most of the time I've owned it and while the waterproof feature was nifty, the degraded sound quality wasn't. I've noticed my pictures are a lot clearer without that case as well. My iPad Mini has a LifeProof. That's good enough.