IPhone 6 Plus Cases Available

icnmayhem

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the response!

How is the weight? And does the extra width bother you? And is the case difficult to remove?

Sent from my Apple iPad Air using Tapatalk

It doesn't bother me. you can tell its there, but since the phone is so light to begin with, its ok. put another way, it feels like a regular phone instead of the featherlight.

it's not difficult to get on and off, but its enough of a pain that you wont be doing it on a whim. the aluminum doesn't bend like a regular case, so you have to kinda plop it in there. I had the plastic version on my note 3, and although you could put it on and off in half a second, the metal is much, much, nicer.

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 66428View attachment 66429View attachment 66430View attachment 66431

Just order these two and am in the process of canceling a previous order from spigen due to a lot of bad reviews.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

Received an email from spigen saying that the aluminum fit has been discontinued. Guess it's time to find another aluminum case. Spigen is having a rough month

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

pararigger

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I sent my Spigen Neo Hybrid back to Amazon. The buttons didn't work that great and Spigen sent some little cutouts to put on the inside of the buttons to fix it. No thanks Spigen, I'll send it back as defective and get my money back. I'm really enjoying my leather Apple case though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Photo on 10-2-14 at 9.07 AM #3.jpgPhoto on 10-2-14 at 9.07 AM #2.jpg

I picked up the Tech21 and I actually really like it! I think it works perfect with the iPhone 6 Plus shape. I bought one for my 5S and returned it because it just did not feel right on the 5S body shape.

Grafixx01

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I want the Preserver by Otterbox as well, at least need the Defender.

Inside information from what I was told is Otterboxes for the 6+ won't be available until sometime in or after November 2014.

In the meantime, I had to settle for a Spiegen Full Armor.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

Inside information from what I was told is Otterboxes for the 6+ won't be available until sometime in or after November 2014.

Inside information huh...

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 67083View attachment 67084

I picked up the Tech21 and I actually really like it! I think it works perfect with the iPhone 6 Plus shape. I bought one for my 5S and returned it because it just did not feel right on the 5S body shape.

Tech21 is our favorite case! Love it on our 5's. :) Looks like you got the Impact Mesh! Where did you find it for the 6+?

Last edited:

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Tech21 is our favorite case! Love it on our 5's. :) Looks like you got the the Imapct Mesh! Where did you find it for the 6+?

Verizon Wireless. I am a T-Mobile customer but T-Mobile has the worst selection of cases. Verizon surprisingly had A LOT. And some even carry UAG cases. I was hoping they would have them but this store did not.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Wireless. I am a T-Mobile customer but T-Mobile has the worst selection of cases. Verizon surprisingly had A LOT. And some even carry UAG cases. I was hoping they would have them but this store did not.

Thanks! :) Bummer AT&T doesn't carry them. (Got the ones for the 5 at apple). The T-Mo near me actually sells Tech21 cases (for the 5's, at least.)

Running 🏃to find a Verizon store with Tech21's in stock now! 🚗💨

Last edited:

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

This is ridiculous considering the 6 is already fully equipped.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

arftech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the Case-Mate Tough Case from Amazon yesterday and will get it tomorrow. (only 3 left in stock) The only negative is I don't have a 6+ to put it on as that's not expected until mid-october or so. Well, at least I'll have my case. LOL

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm trying out the Apple silicone case. It's harder to get a black one than it is a 6 Plus right now lol. Settling on white for now.

I already like it 10 times better than the leather one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen