Will the iPhone 6 Plus sway your decision?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
We've all seen the posts stating that if Apple does not offer a larger iPhone, various people will forego the new device for a larger size non-Apple device. We've also read posts of those having difficulty deciding which to get - the iPhone 6 Plus or a comparable sized non-Apple device. Now that we seen the device, Is the iPhone 6 Plus enough to sway you to get it?

Last edited:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
No not swayed I had to break out my Panoramic goggles to get a better look at it

Lol it actually looked better than I thought it would look I had aircraft carrier in mind but It looks more like a battle cruiser

That's a Compliment

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
No not swayed I had to break out my Panoramic goggles to get a better look at it

Lol it actually looked better than I thought it would look I had aircraft carrier in mind but It looks more like a battle cruiser

That's a Compliment

I don't think that it will be much bigger than the SGIII I had. It will be smaller than my Lumia. By half an inch.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
The phone hasn't swayed me yet. However I want the apple watch so I'll have to get an iPhone now. The 6 plus has a higher resolution screen, better battery life and OIS. This is the model I'll go for.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
We've all seen the posts stating that if Apple does not offer a larger iPhone, various people will forego the new device for a larger size non-Apple device. We've also read posts of those having difficulty deciding which to get - the iPhone 6 Plus or a comparable sized non-Apple device. Now that we seen the device, Is the iPhone 6 Plus enough to sway you to get it?

The 5.5" screen is enough to sway me towards the 4.7" version. I’d still prefer a new 4" screen, but Apple insists. I have too much invested in the Apple ecosystem, and can’t see me ever liking Android or returning to BlackBerry.

EDIT: I just took some cardboard and cut out real life sized replicas (ok, not thickness) of the two models. With the better battery life and OIS, the 5.5" screen just might be worth an extra Benjamin to me. I still have a couple of days to decide.

Last edited:

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I really think Apple should've displayed both phones ahead of the pre order so we can decide on which size to get. I keep going back and forth between the two. Pricing is right on both.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
It swayed me. I will be getting it if it's just to test drive it for 14 days and exchange it for the smaller one. I never wanted a phone bigger than my S4 but when I saw the 6+ I was in instant love. I have to have it. Now I have to decide on a color. I am thinking the Black with a case that portrays my bright personality!

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't going to go big, but seeing the 6 Plus, with better camera (OIS), higher res and landscape mode, definitely sways me towards 6 Plus... just gotta decide white vs black, and 64 vs 128...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice