Looking for a new wallpaper or have one to share?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
a01216b6d5a548a2ff800473ec75c555.jpg

b96b6e595c388a8e6210a0b21e1f42b0.jpg

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Wth do I keep getting a message that "as soon as a forum moderator approves your post it will be posted" ..... I just tried posting 4 walls to share and got this bull again it's not the first time it's happened....

The system is catching it :) We'll get them in for you! Just approved the one that was in the queue but saw it was a duplicate so removed it. you can do the 2x image to get around it for now, or let the mods approve it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Wth do I keep getting a message that "as soon as a forum moderator approves your post it will be posted" ..... I just tried posting 4 walls to share and got this bull again it's not the first time it's happened....

Don't feel bad. It's been happening to me ever since I was an Ambassador and now as a Moderator. It's the system and some of us get it more than others. Give the Moderators a chance to catch up and we'll take care of it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The system is catching it :) We'll get them in for you! Just approved the one that was in the queue but saw it was a duplicate so removed it. you can do the 2x image to get around it for now, or let the mods approve it.

Don't feel bad. It's been happening to me ever since I was an Ambassador and now as a Moderator. It's the system and some of us get it more than others. Give the Moderators a chance to catch up and we'll take care of it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you Robert and Derrick ! Yes it's frustrating but ehhh it is what it is. I already posted the 4 walls in 2 separate posts so if you just want to delete the 4 wall post that's fine otherwise there'll be doubles lol.

EDIT: ahhh thank you Robert ! I was just saying the double can be deleted

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thank you Robert and Derrick ! Yes it's frustrating but ehhh it is what it is. I already posted the 4 walls in 2 separate posts so if you just want to delete the 4 wall post that's fine otherwise there'll be doubles lol.

EDIT: ahhh thank you Robert ! I was just saying the double can be deleted

Tell me about it. It use to happen to just Ledsteplin and myself, kinda glad it's happening to someone else...LOL (just kidding).

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Tell me about it. It use to happen to just Ledsteplin and myself, kinda glad it's happening to someone else...LOL (just kidding).

Never happened to me with only 2 images. But 3 or more it did. Seems to be fixed now. James wanted to know if it still did it. I tried 3 and it worked.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR