How many apps can u download on a iphone 5s 16gb

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To answer the thread question, it depends on the size of the apps you're downloading and therefore, we cannot answer that question precisely. In regard to the pros and cons of an iPhone 5S, my summary is below.

Pros:

Small design (depending on your preference)
Easy to use interface
Quality build
Well-supported
Access to tons of apps
Powerful and fast

Cons:

Small design ( depending on your preference)
You will need to utilize cloud services if you plan on keeping a lot of pics, videos & music on the device.
The device debuted in 2013, I believe.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Just like @Just_Me_D stated it really depends. Apps vary greatly in size and it also depends on what else you plan on doing with your iPhone. 16 GB doesn't go very far these days, hence why Apple is no longer offering a16 GB model iPhone in its current iterations.

West Londoner

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
It does depend , but I have 80 apps ( including Apple ones ,although I have deleted those from homescreen , excluding the non removable ones like Safari )

This includes 1gb of Spotify downloads

So you should get 75-80 apps , as you long as you keep backing photos up ( I recently cleared 6gb worth of the things ) , and keep the dreaded Facebook app off the thing , cause that gobbles up memory .

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
It does depend , but I have 80 apps ( including Apple ones ,although I have deleted those from homescreen , excluding the non removable ones like Safari )

This includes 1gb of Spotify downloads

So you should get 75-80 apps , as you long as you keep backing photos up ( I recently cleared 6gb worth of the things ) , and keep the dreaded Facebook app off the thing , cause that gobbles up memory .

I'd say Facebook is more of a battery hog than a memory hog.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods