Original Calendar App in iPhone 5S deleted by "mistake". How do I get it back?

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Couple of days ago I made the mistake of deleting the avatar for my iPh calendar, the one that cames with the phone.

How do I get it back on the screen and working again ?? I did already connect it to my laptop's iTunes with no results.

Running iOS 10.3 and the iTunes is 12.6 Version.

Txs

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Original Calendar App in iPh 5s deleted by "misnake"

In recent iOS versions, the ability to delete the stock apps was added (vs just having to stash them in a folder somewhere)

You can get it back in the App Store:

Calendar by Apple
https://appsto.re/us/Bbzdcb.i

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site

robertk...forgot to mention that I did that, with NO luck..I recheked just now, no such animal in the App Store.."Calendar by Apple"

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Original Calendar App in iPhone 5S deleted by "mistake". How do I get it back?

Use Spotlight Search to locate it on your device. It may not show in the App Store unless you deleted it. It may be in a folder on your screen.

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site

Great news...on my iPhone I saw a message about an upcoming event in the gone calendar, the web address tookk me there and the calenda was restored in seconds.

Back to business. :cool:

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Great news...on my iPhone I saw a message about an upcoming event in the gone calendar, the web address tookk me there and the calenda was restored in seconds.

Back to business. :cool:

Glad it is working again!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro