iPhone wiped, no backup?!

shellhaywood80

Jan 5, 2017
Visit site
So last night I tried to backup my iPhone 5S onto iTunes. My phone crashed, was stuck on the Apple logo, so I spent all night updating the software with it in safety mode.

When it finally came back on, I could get into my phone but everything was very slow and clunky. This morning while using it, it froze and I had to reset it to get it back. Once it came back on, the phone had been wiped. No photos, no videos. I have no iCloud backup as I never really understood how to work it, and no iTunes backup either.

I've looked online for iPhone recovery programs. I've tried quite a few, but all of them never get past the analysis stage and fail. I've checked in the settings of the phone too, and although it says I have no photos, I only have 1.8GB out of 27.89 GB left. I have 22 apps on there, but I don't think these would take up all the space, so are the photos still there somewhere?

I had OVER 8000 PHOTOS on there, two years worth. Has anyone got a solution? If I take it to an Apple store will they be able to recover everything?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro