I can't even find how to look into my iCloud account to check that my photos are there! I want to delete lots from my phone but save them in the cloud
    01-02-2017 08:29 AM
    1. If you're looking to print photos: Open the **Photos** app. Tap **Select** in the upper right corner of the screen. Tap the photo or photos you want to print. Tap the **Share** button in the bottom left corner of the screen. Tap **Print**. Of course, make sure your iPhone is connected to an AirPrint compatible printer. 2. To see if your photos are being saved in iCloud: Open the **Settings** app. Scroll down and tap **iCloud**. Tap **Photos**. Make sure that **iCloud Photo Library** is turned on. If you delete photos off of your iPhone, they will also be deleted from iCloud Photo Library on all of your devices. If you want to save storage on your iPhone, you can also turn on **Optimize iPhone Storage** in the same section of Settings. This will upload full-resolution pictures into iCloud and store optimized versions on your iPhone.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    01-02-2017 09:07 AM