Anyone had a 5S screen lift?

Slammed925

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Noticed my screen is out of the frame/bezel and flush with my magpul case. Always in case, I know battery is original and last checked was at 750 charges a year ago.

Wondering if battery is swelling as sometimes when low phone will shut off. O time to make the hour trip to Genius Bar due to baby due any day. Found a clikaway apple approved service center (Verizon store) that apple referred me to and they charge $60 for battery replacement.

Apple said I could send to them as well,out of warranty replacement $269 otherwise 79/battery.

Jackson1442

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
I had this problem too -- the people at the apple store offered me a brand new 5S for $79 (the cost of the battery) overall, it was relatively painless compared with experiences with my Surface Pro, where Microsoft only offered me a $750 replacement for a laptop valued far lower.

Go apple!

Slammed925

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
I had this problem too -- the people at the apple store offered me a brand new 5S for $79 (the cost of the battery) overall, it was relatively painless compared with experiences with my Surface Pro, where Microsoft only offered me a $750 replacement for a laptop valued far lower.

Go apple!

Bent or swelling? Read above, was bent slightly

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4