Is it still good???

Apple98

Oct 10, 2016
Visit site
Hey everyone, I am looking at getting a iOS device to replace my moto g 3. Currently I am thinking of a 16gb 5s as they can be had for around $250 for a like new device. My question is whether it is still a good phone to get, or am I better off spending the extra money and get a iPhone SE? Let me know what you all think about the 5s and whether or not 16gb is enough storage, Thanks.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
16GB is not enough, not even for my 58y/o mother who only uses it for Facebook, calling her kids, Instagram and WhatsApp and a few other stuff.

The 5S is still an awesome device, I used it with iOS 10 till august and it was handling everything real well. But if you can afford the difference, go with the SE instead.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Go for the SE.
As for the storage, the more storage you can afford, the best it will be for you. Keep in mind that you can not insert SD card or upgrade the storage after purchase.

Apple98

Oct 10, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for all of the input everyone! I'll will probably be inclined to be purchasing a 64gb SE now. If I understand correctly it has the processor of the 6s so Im thinking I should be able to get the next three years if I purchase it.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Surely can use it for that long of time after purchase. It's relatively a new device. I know people who still using iPhone 4s till today.

kristenelaine1991

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
I'm personally not very happy with my iphone 5s. Just doesn't do it for me anymore. I would really research your options and make sure iphone is right for you

Ericclark4

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
My Mom loves her iPhone 5s it still has excellent battery life and performs well on IOS 10. However the iPhone SE is probably a little better, having updated specs like processor and memory.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR