Upgrade to iOS 10

maritai

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Have any of you upgraded to iOS 10 yet, and do you see any differences? Mine is on 9.3.5 still, and I am a little afraid to lose the still exellent battery life and speed. One and a half year, and still usually about two days with 6 hours of SOT.

Edrian Villa

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Currently downloading iOS 10 on iPhone 5S and it takes forever. Maybe because of slow internet here in the Philippines. Now i'm scared to update it to iOS 10.

maritai

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Currently downloading iOS 10 on iPhone 5S and it takes forever. Maybe because of slow internet here in the Philippines. Now i'm scared to update it to iOS 10.

I will wait a bit until I upgrade yet, I just want to read a bit more experiences from others before I do it. I hope you can write something about it when you have used 10 a couple of days. I am pretty sure I dont have anything to worry about, but...
Good luck with your upgrade :)

Posted via the iMore App for Android

maritai

May 2, 2015
Visit site
I installed it earlier today on both my 5s and my ipad air. I still cant say much about battery, but I like it so far :) I am so used to swipe to unlock, so it is strange to use the homebutton instead. I like that there is more widgets, I am experimenting with that.

Posted with one of my awesome thingies. I like both ios and android. And windows too

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I upgraded my old iPhone 5s to iOS 10.1.1 a couple of weeks ago. My mom is now using the phone (I have a 6s and was planning on handing down the 5s to her over the holidays). Anyone have any issues running iOS 10.2 on the 5s? There's a notification of the update, although I told her not to update just yet and did the "Delete Update" thing.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW