- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Ringtones/notifications are quieter when phone is locked.
Recently I bought iPhone 5s 16GB (iOS 9.3.3) and I have observed strange behavior. When the phone is locked and I will receive event like Email, sms, reminder or just phone call sound level is noticeable lower then in situation that event happens when phone is unlock and I am using it.
Is that normal behavior? If not - how I can change it to situation where sound level of events is the same when phone is locked and phone is used.
Thank you in advance,
- 07-29-2016, 09:26 PM #2
- By eyecrispy in forum MacBook ProReplies: 6Last Post: 08-01-2016, 05:58 PM
- By jankas in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2016, 12:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2016, 09:43 AM
- By WildCrd71 in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2016, 06:24 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2016, 05:14 AM